What's your poison for tomorrow?

tomorrow will be index.webp and index.webp
 
Im going with a couple ***** Drivers to start it off and then prob ease into some Bud Lights.

Smoking chicken wings for my home tailgate!
 
I'll start with a big bottle of kick ***, and follow up with a huge tasty glass of victory.
 
"Homemade" apple pie, peach, and peach cobbler moonshine. Was going to go all out and enjoy some Stella's this weekend, but since I'm superstitious as ****, I'm going to stick with Bud Light because it's been working. Someone enjoy a few STEEEEEELLAAAAAs for me.
 
Won't be on call, and it IS a special occasion.

Probably chilled Grey Goose or some kind of Crown Royal.

Probably cook some chicken wings with homemade curly fries. :)
 
Steak and lobster with a jug of shine I got last year in Alabama from a 5th generation local distiller.
 
Back
Top