What's with the trophies ?

I'd drop a baby off inside her thicc ***.

Kendrick said don't judge me, so.... don't. She creams and squirts. So, YES.
It was a little surprising to me. I clicked on alerts and saw that ad under this.
1618157494101.png

I see that she has a dumbbell in her hand and even though I like a woman who takes care of herself, I will say I was a little frightened.

We all have our kinks, so feel free to spackle her in baby batter. I won't judge you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Andrew I’m mortified.

“Somebody likes you”. Is this Tinder or Match shît now?

Then there’s one that’s like “you came out of the closet because you made your first poRst” or something like that.

Less is more bro. Get rid of most of it and just have meaningful milestones. Even some early ones can be meaningful - 1,000 posts, 10,000 reaction score...

And the other that’s like “hey, you’ve got a **** avatar and I wanna **** it”

I will make the KTDT Mentorship Council available for you to run these ideas by for feedback prior to release going forward in the future if that helps.

@Andrew I’m mortified.

Then there’s one that’s like “you came out of the closet because you made your first poRst” or something like that.

Less is more bro. Get rid of most of it and just have meaningful milestones. Even some early ones can be meaningful - 1,000 posts, 10,000 reaction score...

I will make the KTDT Mentorship Council available for you to run these ideas by for feedback prior to release going forward in the future if that helps.
What's bad is if I can't get the double point values fixed then I got to redo the whole thing. The idea is that most trophies would be for more users. It isn't the best gamification system, but it's part of the Xenforo core.

Advertisement
@Andrew I’m mortified.

I'd like to go on record as being in favor of the "Somebody Likes You" trophy.

@Andrew, do you think you could add a link for these trophies to be printed in certificate form suitable for framing? My wife is always telling me, "See, this is why nobody likes you." I would like to have documentation to refute that argument.

I'd like to go on record as being in favor of the "Somebody Likes You" trophy.

@Andrew, do you think you could add a link for these trophies to be printed in certificate form suitable for framing? My wife is always telling me, "See, this is why nobody likes you." I would like to have documentation to refute that argument.
haha, sure

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back