What's with the cars????

Advertisement
Advertisement
A few reasons, their campuses aren’t as walkable/ golf cartable as Miami. It can be blazingly too hot sometimes. But mainly comes down to those campuses don’t have a lot of stuff to do and flex when not on campus. Miami does (yachts, coco grove, south beach etc)

A few reasons, their campuses aren’t as walkable/ golf cartable as Miami. It can be blazingly too hot sometimes. But mainly comes down to those campuses don’t have a lot of stuff to do and flex when not on campus. Miami does (yachts, coco grove, south beach etc)

Eh. The Slingshot is a loser option regardless. If they were being driven around in a 718s boxster w/ the top down that would be one thing, but a Slingshot? No thanks...

Funny you should say that. Looks like Lincoln Riley has his OV guys out on a yacht for a dinner party today

Manny was doing similar, no?

Anyway, the car sh*t escapes me. Maybe it’s my age…. But sitting in some luxury car or going for a quick ride in a loaner doesn’t really seem like much excitement to me. Especially when they’re parked on the field, ala UF and Louisville.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Slingshots are the jet skis of the roadways. Nobody thinks they’re cool besides the tourist nerds who rent them.

Advertisement
Back