What's Up With....

D.L.I.N.K.D.A.GR8

Da Man Da Myth Da Legend
The WR from Oakleaf that's 2016 (I want to say his name is Mike Johnson same school as Shaq a playmaker) & the wide receiver from Southridge (I think his name is Mike or rashawn)... not Freddie Pender the shifty one... both has speed and wiggle like peter warrick..These 2 are sleeper gets in two areas we recruit.. Oakleaf HS & Miami lol

What's up with Carls-Fils Aimes? We trying to get him from tennesee or what?

What's up with Adrian Killins Daytona Mainland? Why are we not after this kid playmaker with jets attached to his feet!

Are we really considering Bentavious Thompson for class of 2016?

What's up with Shavar Manuel & Patrick Bethel? Are we atleast calling them?

What's up with the 16' recruiting class?
- Besides Bruce do you think this class is going to stay together?
- Think we get Richards back (pray to god)?
- Think the 3 amigos Shaq McCloud & Pinkney stick it out?
- Is Mullins going to qualify? If he doesn't would Wright Jackson or Burns decommit?
- Who do you feel will be pushed out regardless the coach

What's up canes I got questions I need answers help a brotha out and if you have questions to add on do so as well hopefully we get answers

Advertisement
The WR from Oakleaf that's 2016 (I want to say his name is Mike Johnson same school as Shaq a playmaker) & the wide receiver from Southridge (I think his name is Mike or rashawn)... not Freddie Pender the shifty one... both has speed and wiggle like peter warrick..These 2 are sleeper gets in two areas we recruit.. Oakleaf HS & Miami lol

What's up with Adrian Killins Daytona Mainland? Why are we not after this kid playmaker with jets attached to his feet!

- Is Mullins going to qualify? If he doesn't would Wright Jackson or Burns decommit?

What's up canes I got questions I need answers help a brotha out and if you have questions to add on do so as well hopefully we get answers

Aimes is waiting to see who the new coach is, but as of right now he's Tennessee's to lose.

Geo say's that Killins is apparently a silent commit. I don't know how true that is, but that's the word.

I highly doubt Thompson can reclassify.

Manuel and Bethel are definitely getting attention, but it's not like we have any chance at the first. As for the latter he seemed to have minimal interest before, but with a new coach on the way I expect him to gain more interest.

As for the 2016 class expect anybody and everybody to decommit. Bruce, Pickney, Deion Jackson, Wiggins, and even Byrd are all on my watch list. Byrd only because he really wants to play with Aimes. Also at this point I don't expect Mullins or Henderson to qualify.

With all that being said, we may be losing commits, but just the firing of Golden alone has sparked major interest from some great players. I imagine a good hire will only expand that interest.

Aimes is waiting to see who the new coach is, but as of right now he's Tennessee's to lose.

Geo say's that Killins is apparently a silent commit. I don't know how true that is, but that's the word.

Manuel and Bethel are definitely getting attention, but it's not like we have any chance at the first. As for the latter he seemed to have minimal interest before, but with a new coach on the way I expect him to gain more interest.

As for the 2016 class expect anybody and everybody to decommit. Bruce, Pickney, Deion Jackson, Wiggins, and even Byrd are all on my watch list. Byrd only because he really wants to play with Aimes. Also at this point I don't expect Mullins or Henderson to qualify.

With all that being said, we may be losing commits, but just the firing of Golden alone has sparked major interest from some great players. I imagine a good hire will only expand that interest.

Damnit mane thanks for the post I log on this morning to see McCloud had decommited. Hurt my achy breaky lil heart. That watch list of yours what makes u think Pinkney flips?

If we can get fills aime along with killins u can add an extra TD & field goal to our average now. We haven't had a serious down field threat since Benjamin (dorsett did ok )

Advertisement

Damnit mane thanks for the post I log on this morning to see McCloud had decommited. Hurt my achy breaky lil heart. That watch list of yours what makes u think Pinkney flips?

If we can get fills aime along with killins u can add an extra TD & field goal to our average now. We haven't had a serious down field threat since Benjamin (dorsett did ok )

I mean that list to me is players that I feel could flip, based on visits, prior connections with other schools, or just the obvious. But that doesn't mean I think they definitely will. As for Mike I feel he's pretty solid, but since McCloud decomitted it could shake things up because I know him Zach and Shaq were trying to be the next Bermuda Triangle. To be honest I wouldn't worry to much about recruiting until we know who are coach is. Recruits are going to decommit, but with a good coach we can make it work. I mean look at the class Harbaugh inherited and look what he's done. Good coaching will develop the players that are good but not elite into elite players, and winning will attract the elite players.

Advertisement
Back