What's Up With These Pads On The Helmets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not all for it at all. Being a ****** badass is a big part of football. Mario should get rid of these stupid pads like yesterday.
Sparring with sticks? That's for pussies, get a sword in your hand.

im invincible monty python GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Concussions = no bueno

Anything to prevent head trauma = bueno

Close thread

I bet all the guys that want the players to wear helmet pads also wear masks cause they're scared of coronavirus.

Advertisement
Yawn. Quick google search shows Bama and UGA wearing them. I guess those guys can’t play football and aren’t badass.

I'm not all for it at all. Being a ****** badass is a big part of football. Mario should get rid of these stupid pads like yesterday.
You’re an idiot. They’re for enhanced player safety which you know is more important than being a bad ***

Advertisement
You’re an idiot. They’re for enhanced player safety which you know is more important than being a bad ***
LOL you sound like such a dork. Read what you just wrote. Good lord lol!!!!!! What happened to this fanbase?

Advertisement
LOL you sound like such a dork. Read what you just wrote. Good lord lol!!!!!! What happened to this fanbase?
Ah yes such a bad ***. Nothing happened to this fanbase. We aren’t three shots from a lobotomy like yourself

Ah yes such a bad ***. Nothing happened to this fanbase. We aren’t three shots from a lobotomy like yourself
Dude you said "enhanced player safety". **** had me laughing out loud. So lame.

Well, not all the players wear these pads. They must be really dangerous guys who are destined to work at Walmart according to some of you nerds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back