What's up with Perry's crystal ball on 247?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaneGang757

Recruit
8c482b96c14664aed471b5f73bafedac.jpg

First off I'm not one of the crazed fans that is panicking right now, but I find it odd that Perry is crystal balled to Tennessee 75% and Auburn 25%. With Tennessee stealing two recruits last recruiting cycle it made me curious. Has anybody even heard anything about him and Tennessee because this is news to me? Once again I believe he's coming just a simple observation...don't kill me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

First off I'm not one of the crazed fans that is panicking right now, but I find it odd that Perry is crystal balled to Tennessee 75% and Auburn 25%. With Tennessee stealing two recruits last recruiting cycle it made me curious. Has anybody even heard anything about him and Tennessee because this is news to me? Once again I believe he's coming just a simple observation...don't kill me.

hasnt been updated in forever...did you take a look at when those picks were made?

Advertisement
Larry Scott sold him on being the next Josh Dobbs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hasnt been updated in forever...did you take a look at when those picks were made?

Nope viewing mobile just seen predictions. No dates but makes sense was curious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Locking due to extremely high potential for one of you to drive a car off a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back