What's This All About??????????

Oh, because it was lifted after I brought it up in a public forum. There's protecting your brand and there's censorship.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement

Liberal ****'s trying to suppress peoples posts that they may not like.

It's to prevent gaytor, seminhole trolls, and new porsters from bombarding the FREE site with rubish. We don't have access to their boards. Why should they have access to ours.

This. That's lifted after a certain number of posts

Not to mention a bunch of first post "Premier league" matchups full of malware. Good move by you mods.

Did you pay your subscription fee yet?

You do understand how this site generates money?

This isn't some kind of charity by any stretch of the imagination.

So the fūck what, you putrid bag of smegma. I hope they make a fūcking killing.

It's 100% free to read and post, and the best site for canes info and recruiting, bar none.

So WTF is your complaint or is it just that time of the month for you?

Cheers to the ******* that sits there and screens posts on a football message board. Is this a Summer job while on break from hall monitoring?

What's your favorite kind of shark?

Hammerhead

[MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION]

Sapingo alert

View attachment 45758

Downvoted every one of his posts. He sounds like a come pinga.

Will you be adding "Paskudnyak is a come pinga" to your signature??? If so then zbrod can give me the translation.

Advertisement
Cheers to the ******* that sits there and screens posts on a football message board. Is this a Summer job while on break from hall monitoring?
Boychik, what's with all the Yiddish blended in with your behavior as a new member on here? It's not reflecting well on our peoples.

What's your favorite kind of shark?

Hammerhead

[MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION]

Sapingo alert

View attachment 45758

Downvoted every one of his posts. He sounds like a come pinga.

Will you be adding "Paskudnyak is a come pinga" to your signature??? If so then zbrod can give me the translation.

we shall see what transpires. Guaranteed that CaneCuntry worked at UM under Golden so he was definitely a .

Advertisement

Liberal ****'s trying to suppress peoples posts that they may not like.

It's to prevent gaytor, seminhole trolls, and new porsters from bombarding the FREE site with rubish. We don't have access to their boards. Why should they have access to ours.

This. That's lifted after a certain number of posts

Praise Jesus. Please let that number be 100+

I had the same thing when I joined until they figured out I wasn't a **** but I only had it for about 20-25 posts must be taking a little longer figuring you out..lol

Advertisement
Back