What's the TV coverage for the FAMU game?

Advertisement
ESPN3 / ACCN (go to WATCH ESPN, and you ei5ll be directed to ACCN, you will probably need to use your cable provider password unless you already have done so in the past. If you don't have a password, start getting one now. Be prepared to sit on hold forever.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I have the fire stick... Where should I go to watch the game on that device? Thanks in advance🙌🏿

Is this game even on TV?

If so, what network?

In addition to ESPN3 you can watch on ROKU (maybe it's too late if you don't have one).
Registering for ESPN3 is a bit of a pain (with Brighthouse Cable anyway) because you have to choose from a long list of cable providers (the major ones should all be listed) and use the provider password.

I would encourage you to do it asap so you know it will work tonight. If you don't know or have a cable provider p/w you can create or change it then save it on your browsers both on the ESPN page and the provider page.

In my case I've set it up for redundancy on two PC's and ROKU. Tested okay twice this week and will again hours before game time.
As you know with computers nothing can go wrong, go wrong, go wrong, go wrong...

If you miss the live ESPN3 broadcast it will probably be repeated on Sunday.

Good luck and GO CANES!

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one has a link ike previous years? Isn't it usually mirrored on another site?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back