What's the story with DT - Timothy Smith out of Sebastian?

i dont think he fits the scheme of the d we run. They go with movement more than size currently.

What are you taking about big boi picked up that fumble and was rumbling down field like he stole something. As a NT he would be ideal hence Manny went by his school to check on him. I hear what your saying about UM liking mobile dlinemen, but you also need war daddy types also.

Go Canes

Advertisement
If this were the case we wouldn’t have the history we have. If you think for one minute that we haven’t had our share of poor grades with recruits, you’re fooling yourself. Sometimes it’s more than just being lazy.

That history was when the Big East still allowed Prop kids.

MTSU is a winner, they were 1st in the C-USA east an the kid is clowning them because they are G5. Juan the only **** talker here is you. Oh FYI I would love for UM to have landed this kids, an have said so for months. So please do your research before spouting off.

Go Canes

MTSU is not a winner tf

They finally win CUSA east once and then lost to UAB a program that wasnt around 3 years ago

Advertisement
This trend is ridiculous that 4 of 5 top DT'S in the state of Florida are leaving the state for college.

Link to article on his commitment to bama

Go Canes

Last edited:
Are you listening Coach Diaz

"I’m still keeping my recruitment open," Smith told 247Sports on Monday. "So whoever is still recruiting me, I’m going to rock with them. Right now it was just a verbal commitment letting people know who I had in first place.”

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
i dont think he fits the scheme of the d we run. They go with movement more than size currently.

Don't be fooled big boi can move.

When Sebastian River (Fla.) traveled to Fort Lauderdale to play Boyd Anderson this year.
On the night Smith recorded 4 tackles for a loss, including 1.5 sacks, 7-8 quarterback pressures and a forced fumble.

He is not a slacker he plays multiple sports ( football, basketball, and track).

There isn't much traction with UM because the young man is about that bag life and a front runner, hence the love affair with Clem$on and the $EC.

Link to video interview article with him discussing recruiting.

Go Canes
Grades aren’t an issue you if he is able to play all those sports, those sports run fromAug-June meaning for the year he has to maintain a 2.0. That will qualify him at almost every college if he is that good.

That history was when the Big East still allowed Prop kids.
We really didn't take many prop 48's. JJ didn't like the experience he had with them. They were a lot of trouble. We passed a lot on kids who were academically shaky.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back