What's the most 5* we've had in one class?

Advertisement
It will be this year.
330D4969-4409-4211-9237-3CA9C64B595D.gif

Advertisement
What other 5* do we have a chance with besides Marshall ?

Terrence Lewis - according to Cribby not happening at this moment but also in the words of Cribby... “recruiting is fluid.”

Maason Smith - LSU lean but Miami is in it.

Jacorey Brooks - Bama commit but if Miami is able to showcase its offense this season that could give him more to think about.

didnt randy get 3 in one year
m fortson, a brown, and b harris?
thats the most 5 stars i can remember from 1 class in recent memory

Terrence Lewis - according to Cribby not happening at this moment but also in the words of Cribby... “recruiting is fluid.”

Maason Smith - LSU lean but Miami is in it.

Jacorey Brooks - Bama commit but if Miami is able to showcase its offense this season that could give him more to think about.
Was Lewis at MNW originally? I’m wondering if Romello Brinsons tweet has anything to do with him not just Hammet flipping to WV.

Advertisement
We had the 2004 class where Willie Williams, Charlie Jones, Bobby Washington (signed LOI never got cleared to make it into school), and Lance Legget were all 5 stars. I believe James Bryant and Rhyan Anderson were 5 stars on certain sites.

The most notable thing about this thread is how many of those five stars from the past were busts or severely underachieved their recruiting ranking.

Advertisement
Back