What's really frustrating

Cribby

All-American
Premium
Obviously they gave Al a take it or leave it deal, fire staff or you're fired . But here's what f'd up, what coordinator or coach worth his salt will come coach under a lame duck coach?

We'll just end up with some Lovett clones.

God this is depressing.

Advertisement
I don't see that as obvious. In fact, I don't see that at all, Crib.

Golden hasn't made any changes in his staff, as he doesn't know if he's going to last the entire week. Had Golden been given assurances he'd be here next year, first of all, Black would have stated that, and that would be that.

But Blake didn't say that. Blake simply said, ". . . . and will continue to be our coach." (Until he isn't.)

I don't think right now that Golden has the authority to make any changes at all.

Advertisement
Who said that?

Just going on how it looked from the outside, too much smoke for the rumors to be bs. Then all of a sudden " he's our coach".

I don't buy the bs, there was definitely something going on or still going on. Just my opinion. I just hope it's not the bs lame duck status. Couldn't handle that .

Who said that?

Just going on how it looked from the outside, too much smoke for the rumors to be bs. Then all of a sudden " he's our coach".

I don't buy the bs, there was definitely something going on or still going on. Just my opinion. I just hope it's not the bs lame duck status. Couldn't handle that .
Of course you'll get rumors - he finished 6-6 - but I'm not optimistic... Not with what I've seen from Shalala, James, and Adm. overall.

I don't see that as obvious. In fact, I don't see that at all, Crib.

Golden hasn't made any changes in his staff, as he doesn't know if he's going to last the entire week. Had Golden been given assurances he'd be here next year, first of all, Black would have stated that, and that would be that.

But Blake didn't say that. Blake simply said, ". . . . and will continue to be our coach." (Until he isn't.)

I don't think right now that Golden has the authority to make any changes at all.

It's just a fear of mine Archer, but I'm holding out hope that it's not over . My gut says there's more to come .

Advertisement
Back