What's On Your Mind Friday

Moro

Thunderdome
As of today we have had four head coaches to attempt to turn this program around. And we have seen a number of approaches. If you have ideas that haven't been tried and would like to share please list them and explain why it would work.

I noticed in Richt's interview he stated that he wasn't trying to bring GA's culture here and that he was going to do things the Miami way. I respect that because we had a discussion on this site concerning the stickers on the helmets and that turned into a debate about cultures and traditions. So it seems that this staff is in tune with the fan base and former players.

In hopes that we can get ideas out there that can help in any way lets share because someone on that staff is tuned in to this site and your thoughts and views.

Advertisement
This Friday Barrett Jacksons on my mind, long with all the beer Im gonna drink over the weekend

Gnarley post dude

200_s.gif

Advertisement
Whats on my mind is recovering cause spring break just ended and ya fool saying ideas on here doesnt get change, if we want helmet stickers or not, flying banners is the way to go duh!

Advertisement
I think it would help if we could get Uncle Luke to once again put out weekly game bounties on the hardest hits.

Advertisement
Back