What's it like in Tally during a UM vs FSU game?

I've never been to one and I've heard all kinds of stories about the bs nole fans do like knocking windows out and just being really f*king hostile in general

What's the consensus from those of you here that have been there?

Here you go the Classy "Semenoles" at their finest.

[video=youtube;Xi05nBKPF-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi05nBKPF-w[/video]

Are you a new Miami fan? Have you not been to games at the OB? That was nothing compared to what I have witnessed our fans do. Nothing.
The new era of fans crack me up. Miami fans, especially when FSU is playing us at home, are some of the worst-behaved, most classless fans around. Not that I really give a **** because I'm not on the moral high ground that so many posters love to be on. But a spade is a spade. **** our fans are so bad that they end up fighting each other most of the time.

Advertisement
I lived in Tallahassee for 5 years. Aside from FSU students chanting F Miami during the game, and the occasional A-hole yelling at you while you walk to the game from tailgating, I never saw anything. I went to grad school at FSU, and wore a Miami hat to school almost every single day, and never heard anything. I had a UM license plate on my car and never had anything done, or even a dirty look, except for a Gator fan who flicked me off before the 2002 game.

I've never been to one and I've heard all kinds of stories about the bs nole fans do like knocking windows out and just being really f*king hostile in general

I guess you've never been at the OB when we used to chant "F*ck you Seminoles, Seminoles F*ck you"

Those were the days

Student section still does at SLS

That's funny. SLS is so ridiculously big no one can hear the student section. I remember 70k at the OB doing that chant. Sigh...

I hate SLS, but I clearly heard the students chanting FU Gators from across the stadium in '13

They are a bunch of jackasses. I've had them leaning in my car window when I was parking. Nobody ever touched me though, just a bunch of **** talking. Almost got into a fight with a couple of LSU dudes in 2005, but that might have been my fault.

Advertisement
I sat in the front row of the student section in 09. I flipped a fsu hat inside out and was throwing up the U all night. Besides some friendly back and forth between some students near me, I didnt have any problems.

Are you a new Miami fan? Have you not been to games at the OB? That was nothing compared to what I have witnessed our fans do. Nothing.

That FSU comment was sarcasm, come on now I have been a Miami fan since 1988.

[video=youtube;h6hYflULoHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6hYflULoHM[/video]

That war chant has gotta be the most obnoxious uncool thing that they think is cool in all of college football.

**** I'd take the cow bells at miss state over that

Mix that in with those god awful ugly garnett and gold colors and yeah...

Advertisement
I've been to FSU with a traveling group of UM fans in the middle of the sideline when we won, and sat alone in the end zone corner when we lost. I've had drinks in a bar surrounded by their fans. I've parked by townhouses/apartments surrounded by FSU fans and walked alone wearing UM gear. Not once have I had a problem.

Three of the most die-hard UM fans that I have traveled across the country with, are FSU grads. The worst fan behavior I've seen was in ND, NC, OK, but none tops what happens in Miami night games.

We have been made to feel welcome by fans and students atTexas A&M, OK fans, and Clemson.

Could it be that one's behavior has something to do with how others react?

Last edited:
I've been there every time since 01' except for 2007. The atmosphere is electric, but yes there are some classless FSU people that are only there to get wasted and party. I go for the game and enjoy the electricity and excitement. 09' was awesome, but 2013 sucked in the second half. I don't know if I'll go this year.

The new era of fans crack me up. Miami fans, especially when FSU is playing us at home, are some of the worst-behaved, most classless fans around. Not that I really give a **** because I'm not on the moral high ground that so many posters love to be on. But a spade is a spade. **** our fans are so bad that they end up fighting each other most of the time.
LOL!!! They got off the bus last year and our whole fan base was giving them the finger and doing our version of the chant.

I've been there every time since 01' except for 2007. The atmosphere is electric, but yes there are some classless FSU people that are only there to get wasted and party. I go for the game and enjoy the electricity and excitement. 09' was awesome, but 2013 sucked in the second half. I don't know if I'll go this year.

Had a ******* blast in 09.

Advertisement
I cant even begin to describe the look on fsu fans faces after the last play of the game was reviewed and it was ruled a incomplete pass in 09. It was priceless. As soon as the play ended, every fan in the stadium was going nuts thinking they won the game, but the entire time im sitting there like you idiots, that was an incomplete pass. Yall just lost lol. It looked like their fans were going to cry on the way out the stadium. Meanwhile, im jumping up and down like Hahahaha *****es.........

I wish farquts would stop using the words "classy" and "classless" to describe football fans. Those are words to describe other farquts. Classy football fans are merely farquts who attend football games.

Noles' fans think their team walks on water, no matter how good or bad they are. If you can accept their arrogance for ignorance then the game and tailgating isn't that bad. Although it would help us out if we could end this ridiculous losing streak to them this year in the toilet bowl that is "Doak Campbell". I was there in '09 and the crowd was pumped heading into that final drive and when Ponder's pass fell incomplete you could hear a pin drop. It was epic and i would love nothing more than to hear the silence of the Criminole fans again! Go Canes!

Great Night, stayed in the Stadium for what seemed like forever after that game celebrating with other Cane Fans! The walk To/From Frat Row always is a Good time! The tailgates there seem to be second to none with all the Cane Fans at the library/Municipal parking lot!

Advertisement
I used to feel sorry for the rival fans who wandered into the WEZ at the Orange Bowl. Some of our fans were brutal.

Advertisement
Back