What's it like in Tally during a UM vs FSU game?

paksat

Junior
Banned
I've never been to one and I've heard all kinds of stories about the bs nole fans do like knocking windows out and just being really f*king hostile in general

What's the consensus from those of you here that have been there?

Advertisement
When we were winning, it was fun.

It has been pretty ****** as of late.

I only really make the trip for the bars and the women.

Place is s hit hole at game time, only place I've ever visited that they hurled insults at my kids, not even in Gainesville did that happen.

Last time I went to that craphole, their FEMALE fans hurled food at my wife, me and other Canes fans while we walked to the game. Telling me to get back on my boat and go back to Cuba, I laughed because I am as white as they get. That town defines no class scum with a t. They have a pizza place called Momo's that is like Casola's in Miami, huge slices. Good luck if you go.

Semper Canes!!!

Went one year and was hosted by pike, got treated really well. Went another year and walked through Indian village and saw 5 fights and a 6 person melee (all fsu fans). We won, a trashy ho knocked my hat off and spit in my face while I was walking w my gf.

Lovely place

Advertisement
If you don't have soft shoulders, then you will be okay. Nothing physical happened or came close to happening when I have been up there.

If you don't have soft shoulders, then you will be okay. Nothing physical happened or came close to happening when I have been up there.

If God were to give the world an *****, he would stick the tube in Tallycrappy...

I was there in 1997. One of the longest days of my life. Stayed until the end. I use to carry the ticket with me and think that was rock bottom for the program. Boy was I wrong...

Go Canes!

Went with my brother (aCane Fan), and his wife's family who are FSU fans and live in Tally. FSU fans walking by our tailgate cursed us Miami fans and were as bad or worse than Auburn fans who are the worst in the SEC. Do not leave your car with anything showing you are a Miami fan. FSU fans are a*******.

guys lets not act like our fan base has never done the same things to nole fans or anyone for that matter. I saw it first hand last year because i was in a group with a couple of nole fans. If you choose to go to an away game against your biggest rival prepare to take some **** and see some **** or don't go

Advertisement
Been there several times and never had any issues other than one really drunk chick who was kind of hot. She called us a bunch of pussies then trip and fell down lol. I didn't have to say anything else.

I have been there for every Miami game since the 1995 season.

They are a very passionate (and often douchey) fanbase.

I have been told countless times to "go back to Cuba!" and I have blond hair and blue eyes.

Another classic is "You don't even know how to get to the Miami campus!"

I've never had any physical issues, but their fans will not hesitate to hurl verbal insults at total strangers.

Advertisement
I've done two tours in Tallahassee. I do believe your experience is directly related to where you are sitting. First time sat behind endzone next to FSU student section. That is a "no go". (It didn't help the 5 Canes fans in front of me turning around giving the whole student section the bird). That was when we both sucked. They had that Xavier, we were rotation between Kyle and Kirby. We won. And even though I came out unscathed, I saw some SHIZZLE. Sometimes when I close my eyes at night I hear them chanting F$%^ Miami. The next time I sat on about the 30yard line pretty high up and much better experience. The girl right in front of me (well lets just say I would of been an FSU fan for a night, if you know what I mean.) buns, buns, and then some more buns. Pick your seats strategically my friend! And watch your cornhole.

Advertisement
I sat in the FSU student section for Wide Right I. You can imagine how THAT went. The place went crazy when they thought the kick was good, especially the student section. When Sebastian ran on the field celebrating, that place got quiet in a hurry. It was really quite creepy. You could hear the gasps, seriously.

I went in 1999 and made my way to the broadcast booth and punched PT Willis in the face and power bombed Gene Deckerhoff and then transitioned to a step over toe hold and finally cinched up a figure four leg lock. Gene wasn't aware that he could have tapped out, so I held the figure four leg lock until I broke both of his feeble legs and he passed out.

Advertisement
Back