What's going with Moten?

Advertisement
Shodell at Rivals spoke to Moten's head coach yesterday and he was told Moten was solid.

Can no one on here use the search feature?

New threads asking same info that's already been addressed is old.

Advertisement
My bad. I just heard about it today and was surprised to hear as I thought all was good.

Advertisement
Seems like Bakas pulled a Ferman and threw some **** at the wall to get some more subscriptions

Seems like Bakas pulled a Ferman and threw some **** at the wall to get some more subscriptions

Not sure its Bakas so much as "Random Walk". He says its 50/50. Its amazing how that guy just knows everything about everything. No one has the insight into what's going on behind the scenes than he does, seems he knows more than the coaches do.

Advertisement

What's this 👆 guys problem? You don't like it? Don't read it. Move on to the next topic. Second day in a row you're crying.

What's this �� guys problem? You don't like it? Don't read it. Move on to the next topic. Second day in a row you're crying.

My problem, is that when people want to read actual topics and not the same dumbass rehashed info over and over, it gets old. When all you have to do is simply click in the search bar, type the name, and find the most recent thread.

Crying? Right. Says the guy with 3 posts and is in the red. Guess U've had 3 stellar posts here.

Oh, you're the guy from yesterday who posted a whole new topic about Valentine right above the one that had the answer you were looking for. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Advertisement

What's this �� guys problem? You don't like it? Don't read it. Move on to the next topic. Second day in a row you're crying.

My problem, is that when people want to read actual topics and not the same dumbass rehashed info over and over, it gets old. When all you have to do is simply click in the search bar, type the name, and find the most recent thread.

Crying? Right. Says the guy with 3 posts and is in the red. Guess U've had 3 stellar posts here.

Oh, you're the guy from yesterday who posted a whole new topic about Valentine right above the one that had the answer you were looking for. Keep up the good work.

Well read the **** title. It's not like people are promoting new information. They're asking questions. If it's obviously something you already know the answer to then don't open it or read it. Plain and simple. No need to be such a douche! A simple "no new news" is suffice. And going to old posts may have OLD information.

Well read the **** title. It's not like people are promoting new information. They're asking questions. If it's obviously something you already know the answer to then don't open it or read it. Plain and simple. No need to be such a douche! A simple "no new news" is suffice. And going to old posts may have OLD information.

If it's at the top, it's not old news.

Not sure its Bakas so much as "Random Walk". He says its 50/50. Its amazing how that guy just knows everything about everything. No one has the insight into what's going on behind the scenes than he does, seems he knows more than the coaches do.

It's easy to know everything about everything when you are the one making it up.

Advertisement
Back