What's going on in Gainesville

If it's that bad, I'm thinking either sexual assault or something with a firearm (armed robbery maybe?). Just reading tea leaves here

Advertisement
My sources tell me it was sexual assault allegations and after the team cleared both, finding the woman to be unbelievable, the school took over and wouldn't let the athletic department go all FSU on the woman. Seems that UF does not want the NYT to report that it is FSU East........

Miami Herald just reported they are both suspended indefinitely?

Of course they are suspended indefinitely, it's not football season. This shows the world "they discipline their players"... If this were the season it would be a short suspension.

Live in Ocala local insider says its academics for both of them. They will not be participating in the spring and are suspended indefinetely.

Advertisement
My sources tell me it was sexual assault allegations and after the team cleared both, finding the woman to be unbelievable, the school took over and wouldn't let the athletic department go all FSU on the woman. Seems that UF does not want the NYT to report that it is FSU East........
i'm hearing this is partly correct. THEY MUST go before the student review board. It's a title 9 thing. The school requires it of ALL students having been in similar situations. They will both be back. Prevents an FSU "thing". Similar to what Winston had to do at FSU. Harris has been moved to WR.

Advertisement
Back