Whats Ferman saying?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman won't call for his firing because he still wants access to keep licking Goldens ball sack.

gruden.jpg

Advertisement
Every team in the ACC would have fired there coach with the same results Al has had, the ones that won't beat Miami and see that as a " signature win" we see it as how far we have fallen, #trendingdown

Quick summary: "He needs 3 more years cuz of the cloud. Anyone wanna cram their dlck in my mouth?"

Advertisement
Gary today posted an interview with Donna Shalala. It's clear that she still fully supports Al Golden. He wont get fired this year.

Gary posted a message to his board (not an article) right after the game saying that he expects Golden to make changes to his staff as soon as "tomorrow" (which would now be today, Sunday, because he posted it last night). I should add that Gary went on to say that he didn't have any inside info on this, it's just what he thinks Al obviously needs to do to keep is job in the long run.

As far as Gary's thoughts on the game: "This game was a total mess. Special teams were as bad as can be. The o line was beaten up and struggled. The running game was a shadow of its usual self. The receivers could not get open. When Clive went out, Kaaya lost his security blanket. The defense got killed at the point of attack. Tough to watch."

Elsewhere, Gary mentioned that the Miami's players were flat, but it was the coaches job to get them up for the game. Since the FSU game Gary has said that the first three losses were on the coaches and that FSU was the only team on the schedule that had better talent but that even the FSU game was potentially winnable because we "matched up well" against them.

Don't blame me for what Gary said. I'm just the messenger.

Advertisement
Gary today posted an interview with Donna Shalala. It's clear that she still fully supports Al Golden. He wont get fired this year.

Gary posted a message to his board (not an article) right after the game saying that he expects Golden to make changes to his staff as soon as "tomorrow" (which would now be today, Sunday, because he posted it last night). I should add that Gary went on to say that he didn't have any inside info on this, it's just what he thinks Al obviously needs to do to keep is job in the long run.

As far as Gary's thoughts on the game: "This game was a total mess. Special teams were as bad as can be. The o line was beaten up and struggled. The running game was a shadow of its usual self. The receivers could not get open. When Clive went out, Kaaya lost his security blanket. The defense got killed at the point of attack. Tough to watch."

Elsewhere, Gary mentioned that the Miami's players were flat, but it was the coaches job to get them up for the game. Since the FSU game Gary has said that the first three losses were on the coaches and that FSU was the only team on the schedule that had better talent but that even the FSU game was potentially winnable because we "matched up well" against them.

Don't blame me for what Gary said. I'm just the messenger.
I blame you cause you subscribe to that douche bag yahoo site

Advertisement
Back