What's everyone's biggest concern against for week 1

CrooKs

Head Shakin
‘Bama has elite skill at WR and powerful Rb’s. My biggest concern has to be out tackling. The first game of the season is usually a **** show when it comes to tackling. There isn't as much tackling in camp and practice these days. It usually takes a few weeks before the tackling comes around and if we are missing tackles it's gonna a long hard night..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keeping my voice down when we start lighting up the score board so I don't wake up my daughter during nap time.
LMAO, I remember during a game in 2013 my youngest son was about 8 months old and he was sleeping in his rocker in the living while I was watching the game. We score a TD and I come up off the couch with a loud **** yes and poor little guy woke up scared as **** crying.

3T analysis.. Trench talk.. Can we hold up on both sides of the ball against them boys, if we come out and clemson down our legs again with all this experience I have heard about and oline starts bs, Im gonna lose it

Advertisement
Trying to score enough so that Bama doesn’t beat us by more than 18 points, so that those of us who took the Canes and the 18.5 points win our bets. Realistically I’d say we have less than a 5% chance of winning the game, and will have a difficult enough time to stay within 18 points of them, but there’s always hope……..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back