Whats everyone predictions on when manny is let go?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to lose a couple ACC games. When there is nothing left to play for I think it happens

I think it happens this year for sure. We don’t go in to 2022 with Manny Diaz as head coach imo he’s a dead man walking at this point

it’ll be next year. Blake will let him hire a dc, and use that as an excuse. The sad thing is we don’t have any good options to replace him and the admin isn’t committed to really fixing the problem anyway,

Sadly I don't see him getting fired this year. He most definitely should be fired this year but the admins are way to pxssy. Next year I expect him to be fired similar to Clay Helton. One bad loss and he's gone.

Advertisement
lose to UVA with a bye week the following week they could cut the cord will be sitting at 2-3. But really see a move between the UNC and NCST. Can’t see no way he pulls off wins vs UNC or NCST.

U guys really think he is getting fired ? Look at who is running the show. It all starts at the top guys. Administration, starting with Jennifer Strawley doesn’t care about football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny already secured another season by "betting on himself" this season.

He can blow this season which I think will go 5-7 at this point, and at the end of the season will implement the "solution" of hiring a defensive coordinator.

I think thats why he hired Bob Shoop. To be his next yes-man coordinator for the 22 season.

Next year mid-season or at the end of the year, he'll leave for a D2 job.

They will either wait until the end of the bowl season after all the good coaches are snatched up or wait until next year.

Advertisement
Back