Whats everyone predictions on when manny is let go?

Advertisement
1632013570547.png

Where is he getting 5 or even 6 wins?

EDIT: I forgot Virginia is a short week on primetime. Mendenhall is gonna make Manny tap out

Advertisement
Hoping for tomorrow or Monday. With Central Conn up, whomever the interim HC is gets at least one game to prep for UVA.

Only reason to pause is kick James out, then Manny. But no reason to wait. Even if you need to make Jenn WhatsHerName Interim AD, leave her out of the room when discussing the future of the football program.

If not tomorrow or Monday, then after the loss to UVA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some of the BOT was meeting right now. I don't think he gets canned tomorrow, but when we lose to UVA and then get skullf^cked by senile Mack again, he'll go. Normally it's a blowout that really sounds the alarms, which is why I'm actually happier we lost by 21 today rather than 10-13. Looks way worse. UVA will prolly beat us by 10-13, but UNC will score 50 again and absolutely **** slap us if we play like we have the first three games (and we will). Something like a 52-17 shhhhmackdown will leave Manure hiking along the Appalachian Trail begging for a DC gig.

Advertisement
Back