What's All The Drama With Savion Collins

Then prospects don't like when the school says it's a business decision lol....stop throwing that word around cause it might bite u in the *** later and u aren't going to like it

I have my DJ Khaled "Congratulations, you played yourself" gif queued up for when he ends up at FAMU.

Advertisement
Easy buddy. There is no hate...

It’s been obvious that Collins had been poking around and really thinking of the gaytors and LSU... unfortunately for him seems he’s a take for neither of them at the current time.. hence his “commitment” to us.

having said that it seems like he’s fallen on our board. It is what it is... the kids say it all the time it’s a business decision and sounds like the coaching staff is making the best ones for themselves as well
Ok maybe I should have used Dislike. Didn't mean it literally. Do recall him mentioning contact had fallen off and that generally is a sign interest is no longer strong. My main point is Taylor is high on the lizards and we can't afford to tell a plan B cat to go kick rocks either.

Ok maybe I should have used Dislike. Didn't mean it literally. Do recall him mentioning contact had fallen off and that generally is a sign interest is no longer strong. My main point is Taylor is high on the lizards and we can't afford to tell a plan B cat to go kick rocks either.
Dline recruiting is in the same tier as TE and RB recruiting ( not CB, LB, or Oline)

we’ve seen to be doing great recently and know what we need to succeed

if stroud and diaz have a plan who am I or you to question it?

The HATE for Collins needs to stop. Kid been committed for over a year. Taylor maybe better, but why run Collins off when Taylor may very well choose to be a gate. We ain't in no position to drop DT commits who have solid potential.
I know that’s right, plus some of these kids who are five star have no room for growth. I’m not saying Taylor doesn’t but, you have to look at that too. I say keep Collins and get Taylor too, and mason. Some kind of way make it happen!

Advertisement
I know that’s right, plus some of these kids who are five star have no room for growth. I’m not saying Taylor doesn’t but, you have to look at that too. I say keep Collins and get Taylor too, and mason. Some kind of way make it happen!

collins is gone

Advertisement
listen guys for the last time.... he has no other commitable offers right now... UF and LSU do not want him at this moment and I dint think they will take him regardless of how much we think he a UF flip.... if they wanted him and we weren't communicating, why hasnt he flipped already... bottom line is UF is waiting for Desmond Watson and LSU gettin Masson Smith... once they get them commit they probably wont pursue Collins..they want Taylor just like we do and they only entertaining him to get Taylor...I think we will keep him... it will work itself out

Advertisement
listen guys for the last time.... he has no other commitable offers right now... UF and LSU do not want him at this moment and I dint think they will take him regardless of how much we think he a UF flip.... if they wanted him and we weren't communicating, why hasnt he flipped already... bottom line is UF is waiting for Desmond Watson and LSU gettin Masson Smith... once they get them commit they probably wont pursue Collins..they want Taylor just like we do and they only entertaining him to get Taylor...I think we will keep him... it will work itself out

Collins and Taylor?

WSLP.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back