Whatever Happened To...

Advertisement
Tevin McCaskill? Lot of people wanted him signed up back in the day...he ever catch on anywhere?

Prime example of why I'm glad UM fans and the retarded local corches aren't recruiting for UM. This guy is playing D2 football. Not even FCS. A step lower than that. Ouch.

Just a player that maxed out in high school... It happens often... The kid has been the same size since the 9th grade... He isn't a bad player, he just isn't an outstanding players... D1 players are elite prospects and he isn't one...

Advertisement
crazy my younger cousin is also on the roster there.

Mccaskill i think the grades really got him as he produced while @ juco...because of his clock is the reason he likely had to go div 2...it happens sometimes to JUCO recruits..

My little cousin played at Ohio U fresh year..then went to Ft.Scott juco with PJP(nygIANTS) ..back to Ohio u after grades were right and ended up down there...

Yea he is pretty old to only be a junior... I believe he was class of 09... His stats from juco didn't look bad... He was quite productive... We also must take into account his grades situation as well... At least he's getting a degree from somewhere...

Advertisement
Back