Whatever happened to Leonard Manuel

Advertisement
He’s not enrolled anywhere
I think he failed to qualify for the gaytor and was supposed to go to either a lower division school or JuCo. Is he the one who had outburst issues with his high school coaches and teammates?

Advertisement
My buddy at Stranahan said he was doing well there and on track to qualify but went back to Ocala and it all just fell apart. From what he said the kid had some really bad influences in Ocala which is why he got sent to stranahan to get away from that stuff but just couldn’t stay away

doubt we ever hear from the kid on the football field again which I really don’t care where he was committed to, that’s sad to see

I searched him up because of the Ladson transfer. Seems like he’s at St Thomas University which I believe is in Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t a bunch of the Kosi high school highlights had him catching those passes?

Advertisement
My buddy at Stranahan said he was doing well there and on track to qualify but went back to Ocala and it all just fell apart. From what he said the kid had some really bad influences in Ocala which is why he got sent to stranahan to get away from that stuff but just couldn’t stay away

doubt we ever hear from the kid on the football field again which I really don’t care where he was committed to, that’s sad to see
People have no clue how wild Ocala is. It's far from only rich folks and horses lol.

Could not pass the test that Publix gives all employees. Also known as "job application". He gets messed up on "name" and "what have you been doing for the last 2 years".
d02a53d3a31b2f583d4899848475786a.jpg

Advertisement
Back