Whatever happened to being down for your city?

I fully endorse this statement here!!! I cannot for the life of me why we insist on doing this.

This state produces skill players for days and yet all 3 schools insist on running systems ill-suited to that talent.

This. For the life of me, I can't understand why we run a system that requires a stud OL...yet the entire state struggles to produce top-notched OL. Skill players for days....but only 2 Wrs on the field at one time.....

Dumb.

Advertisement
1.) its a **** of a lot harder to get into UM, its a lot easier for fsu, lsu, alabama to hide kids with terrible grades when your student population is 35k+ (or in fsu's case, half the team is LD)
2.) we havent been good since these kids were 8, what did you like when you were 8?
3.) If you think bama, auburn, and lsu and the such arent throwing $$$ at kids youre lying to yourself. Sometimes its blatantly obvious, other times you gotta look.

After checking out howard's moms twitter i am absolutely convinced she has her hand out looking for a pay day, makes me sick

1.) its a **** of a lot harder to get into UM, its a lot easier for fsu, lsu, alabama to hide kids with terrible grades when your student population is 35k+ (or in fsu's case, half the team is LD)
2.) we havent been good since these kids were 8, what did you like when you were 8?
3.) If you think bama, auburn, and lsu and the such arent throwing $$$ at kids youre lying to yourself. Sometimes its blatantly obvious, other times you gotta look.

After checking out howard's moms twitter i am absolutely convinced she has her hand out looking for a pay day, makes me sick

?

Bakas posted a thread the other day showing that in a 3-year period some 27 kids from Dade-Broward got drafted into the NFL. I checked and over that same period LSU (I picked them as the top recent program) had about 16 guys drafted. Meaning if AG can nab just HALF the draftable Dade-Broward talent then we got nearly as many draftable guys as anyone in the NCAA.

Advertisement
Back