What you should be asking Pete...

listen

Thunderdome
Applications for the 2018-2019 School year were due on the common app January first.

If a recruit applied that means he is still interested.... If he didn't then you know...

Advertisement
i'm sure it's handled differently for football players. a lot of kids don't know where they want to go until February so if they do have to submit, then i'm sure they submit one to every college they are even in the mix for like a top 5

Applications for the 2018-2019 School year were due on the common app January first.

If a recruit applied that means he is still interested.... If he didn't then you know...

Good thought OP, but the athletic department plays by a different set of rules compared to the everyday student.

Advertisement
It is bette to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Instead of trying to be knowledgeable, you should hear how dumb this sounds.

What you should be asking yourself is “am I this stupid?” And then delete this thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Cool, does Pete ask Frenk about that or his secretary? Maybe there's a dean or something? Just wondering which school official is most likely to give him that not at all private info.

It is bette to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Instead of trying to be knowledgeable, you should hear how dumb this sounds.

lately you too should follow your own advice tbh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back