What you are not worried about..FSU game

Jassid82

Senior
Premium
What up fam. I know there will be ALOT of posts this week about what we should watch out for, are we deep enough to hang with FSU, are we good enough, will SM lose the game for us, etc. I figured I would take a moment to note the things that I am NOT worried about. This is a time for you to list players or schemes, or anything that has you excited for the game and that do not worry you. Here are mine..

1) The CBs - Call me stupid but for some reason I am not at all worried about Tracy Howard and Ladarius Gunter holding there own against Greene and Benjamin. I think Gunter will win some matches and lose some against KB but will not back down. I expect Tracey to put the lock down on RG. Crawford going against Kenny Shaw is the wildcard. He is a great athlete at DB but can he stay focused and trust his technique?

2) Flowers/Seantrel/Linder/Felaciano/Wheeler - These 5 guys were built for games like this. Seantrel has PROVEN that he can and will step up when the lights come on. Flowers is a hoss and Linder/Felaciano will go to war for 4qtrs. Wheeler is an animal. What he lacks in athletecism he makes up for with toughness and grit. Not worried about these five one bit. Stephen just has to stay in the **** pocket and trust his guys. And Coley has to run the ball when necessary. (Notice I didnt put McDerm here.)

3) Porter/Renfrow/Pierre/Robinson - Our DTs will not be bytched in this game like last year. These 4 will lock that middle up and make it VERY hard for FSU to run up there. I am not worried about these grown men showing up on Sat. They will keep FSUs OL off of our LBs and Perryman will go ape **** like he did against UF and the rest of the LBs will prove their worth If FSU runs on us it will be to the outside. NOTHING is coming up that middle.

4) The stage being too big - One of the reasons why Clemson got stomped was because they forgot that they were in a 12 round Big Money fight. FSU punched them in the mouth early and Clemson retreated and never was able to recover. Even their COACHES looked shook. Thats not gonna happen to us. These kids have been on the big stage and know what this rivalry means. Our coaches know what this means to the fans, alumni and the program to come out and fight for 4 qtrs. If we lose, leave it all out on the field. Even if FSU jumps on us, they will stay poised and not fold. This is gonna be HAGLER vs HEARNS I or otherwise known as "THE WAR". These clown analysts and pundits that think this will be a blowout are in for a show. (For all the youngbloods, youtube that fight btw. Just watch round 1. And you will know what i mean)

Those are 4 that I could think of. Lets get it! What did I miss? Am I crazy? Lol.

Advertisement
Perryman, Chick, Al Qaeda, Jenkins, McCord, Howard.

Duke, Walford, Waters, Coley, Crawford, Hurns.

Those are my defensive and offensive reasons I feel we win this game.

Seantrel held his own against Werner last year, Tuitt in the ND game, AND held Fowler/Powell in check for the most part. I dont know what is goin on behind the scenes I want him on the front line going against Casher and Edwards Jr.

Advertisement
If Coley doesnt use Walford in this game. Smh. Sandland too. We need all the weapons. We dont need to leave any bullets in the gun on this one. I dont want the clock to strike midnight and have regrets on what we could or should have done.

Advertisement
not worried about our punter either!
not worried about Kehoe
not worried about the rednecks who will be once again driven to tears in the mainboard
not worried about Duke stiffarming Joyner into the floor
not worried about 52 smacking anyone all game long

Advertisement
Back