What would make all this so much easier to swallow.

Advertisement
If Coach Sol is that good, why wasn't he hired somewhere else since being let go here? There are plenty of former UM coaches out there that have connections with Sol.

Advertisement
If Coach Sol is that good, why wasn't he hired somewhere else since being let go here? There are plenty of former UM coaches out there that have connections with Sol.

Coach Sol greets everyone, Canes coaches included, with a loaded M1 rifle and Pabst breath. That tends to turn away most unless they really "get" coach Sol. And Al "gets" a lot of things.

Coach Sol greets everyone, Canes coaches included, with a loaded M1 rifle and Pabst breath. That tends to turn away most unless they really "get" coach Sol. And Al "gets" a lot of things.

No really. It is a serious question. Coaches like Tubberville, Curtis Johnson, Schiano, Butch have all put together staffs outside of UM and non of them have hired Solinger.

Advertisement
He is a city of Miami guy. And he is not a recruiter. Thankfully we don't need a recruiter, because we have a staff full of them.

What would make all this so much easier to swallow...

were the last words I told my ex.

it would be easier to swallow if our fans weren't soo delusional. And they stopped siding with 18yr olds who just ****ed on your school on national tv and attacked your coach. If Al said Kirkland wasnt good enough for the U then so be it. and not the other way around. Al even let this punk go to the media and say he was given his offer back to save face. and he still take shots. then we have dummy fans saying Al doesnt know what he's doing lol.

Advertisement
Sol is also wealthy and he does not need to coach or do anything he does not want to do...at least not for financial reasons.

The guy who needs to take the job if offered is Highsmith.... His fire for this program would be contagious.... He would be a **** of a coach and recruiter....

Advertisement
All I want to know is if they hire Telly Lockette will he still rock those sunglasses at night?

If Tallahassee were suddenly swallowed by a sinkhole?

A sinkhole swallowed by a sinkhole? Is that even possible?
203.gif

Advertisement
Back