What would he our record right now at this point....

Advertisement
1605428258615.png

I think they would've been okay. Not a good, I think they would've been stuck with Tribusky but Andy wouldn't have finally gotten one.

But the point of this post is to just observe reactions, posts and porsts alike. Because I see other posts. Mopes, rational fans and sunshine pumpers and those in between either happy and 7-1 and if course, the myth of the mope who points out our deficiencies, but I only said what I said because imagine if we didn't have King. He a huge reason we are where we are at. He does mask our weaknesses a lot and getting us those wins we lost last year. Ppl can say my post is a dumb take, but its the internet, who cares what someone thinks about my take someone's thinking what I'm thinking and FRFR, I think we are too quick to call someone a mope when most of the time they are pointing out a weakness that can not us in the *** in the long run. I'm cool with 7-1 right now cause it could be worse. Not a great performance today, but with a game almost canceled with 11-13 players out, I'm happy with this win, and thank the football gods for King.

Every team has one star that makes a huge difference. Clemson lost last week because their star was out. I give Manny credit for identifying the need of getting us a star qb. The qb spot is a huge difference this year and we're 7-1 because of it

Advertisement
Advertisement
As others have said, take the star QB off of most teams and what would their record be? And are we playing Kosi or bringing in another GT? Just a weird thread. I guess it’s trying to discredit the rest of the team/coaches and implying that we actually suck which I disagree with but ok.

All I know is he’s on the team, we’re 7-1 and ranked in the top 10.

Advertisement
I love you but thats a question no one should ask.

Truth is: He is here. So I dont worry about the if until he isnt here anymore.
Oh I agree. But again I posted this because of the we are a horrible 7-1 team. We know our weaknesses. We had 11 players out. I'm happy we got the win.
But the main thing is: if King or Lashlee want her, we wouldn't be 7-1. We need to count our blessings.

Maybe if I would've said this in the beginning (had to do with 3 minute layovers driving a bus with dumb *** passengers) this post wouldn't look like a porst. Cause u know me, I don't mope or complain, I'm objective.

BTW, love you too, bruh, you my guy in here. Even the ones that downvote me. And @brock with his charcoal steak. Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back