What will the BOT see?

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
Manny will sell our administration on the fight this team has. He will till them we’re a couple fluke mistakes away from being 2-0 in the ACC.

Objective viewers will know Miami gave this game away. We got off to a slow start- a Manny Diaz staple. We missed tackle, after tackle, after tackle- a Manny Diaz staple. We committed embarrassing penalties- a Manny Diaz staple.

And last but not least? We lost- a Manny Diaz staple.

A competently coached team beats a bad team in UNC by at least a couple scores. What will the BOT choose to see?

I won’t hold my breath.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Money is what the BOT sees.....ACC/ESPN TV contract....$30MM plus per team.
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

Advertisement
Manny will sell our administration on the fight this team has. He will till them we’re a couple fluke mistakes away from being 2-0 in the ACC.

Objective viewers will know Miami gave this game away. We got off to a slow start- a Manny Diaz staple. We missed tackle, after tackle, after tackle- a Manny Diaz staple. We committed embarrassing penalties- a Manny Diaz staple.

A competently coached team beats a bad team in UNC by at least a couple scores. What will the BOT choose to see?

I won’t hold my breath.
A team plagued by penalties 3 years with manny at the helm.

Positive note, TVD can make some throws and scramble. Rooster over cam every game. Mallory actually caught a pass

A team plagued by penalties 3 years with manny at the helm.

Positive note, TVD can make some throws and scramble. Rooster over cam every game. Mallory actually caught a pass

I like Knighton over Cam'ron too. Knighton needs to learn to keep his feet under him and to not always hold the football like a loaf of bread.

I won’t hold my breath.
The BOT nor does the University give a sh@t about football. So they will do nothing period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not saying this is what is happening...however, we need to at least consider the possibility the "don't care much about athletics" faction on BoT is a simple/super majority of members.

Rather than just outright announce it, perhaps they are just letting the results speak for themselves in communicating what they are comfortable with as Miami's future.

👆Depressing if true.

Advertisement
Back