What will Al's excuse next year?

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I'm serious, what will it be? We're not going to be any better, because he's a horrible coach, but also because we're losing some of our best players in Duke, Perryman, Dorsett, Walford and even Chick. We have good young players, but no one who can immediately replace those guys. So, what's the excuse next year? We're young in year 5? We have a sophomore QB? Too many uniform choices confused the players so they couldn't focus on the games?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm serious, what will it be? We're not going to be any better, because he's a horrible coach, but also because we're losing some of our best players in Duke, Perryman, Dorsett, Walford and even Chick. We have good young players, but no one who can immediately replace those guys. So, what's the excuse next year? We're young in year 5? We have a sophomore QB? Too many uniform choices confused the players so they couldn't focus on the games?
"Tough to win when you put good players like Duke, Dorsett, Denzel, Flowers, and Feliciano into the NFL. Those are good players that played a lot of games, and have a lot of experience. Now we gotta find a way to replace their energy. Their juice. I'm an *******."

He'll say something like that next October after our 3rd loss.

Yeap. Lost leadership. Need young guys to step up. Cloudy. Talk about x,y,z's players exact weights. Injuries. Freelancing. Gotta go back to teaching the basics.and a whole bunch of other garbage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back