What Were Your Thoughts After This?

Advertisement
Also, the team chemistry that season was STRONG.

You could just tell those guys loved each other AS WELL AS the coaches.

I don’t think it’s much different today than it was then. All I’ve seen is a kid with a history of quitting do just that and some whining by a couple of true freshman. Saw everyone else busting their asses to get us two dominant wins to end the season.

Advertisement
A LOT of skill position talent:

Walton/Yearby
Berrios/Coley/Richards
Herndon/Njoku

We should've been putting up video game numbers.

Which reminds me.

Why did we not have Berrios as a full time slot guy yet?

Coley/Richards on the outside, Berrios/NJoku in the slot, Herndon/Walton too? That's a lot of weapons

Advertisement
Looking back we shouldve/couldve been a 10-11 win team. We let a couple of games slip through our fingers. That 4 game losing streak was perhaps a harbinger of things to come.

I had to resell my tickets on stubhub because my grandmother had just passed and her funeral was the same night as the bowl game. I would have loved to have been there for the game though.

Advertisement
Such a fun night and season as a whole. Sucked that we had that losing skid but we definitely finished the right way and put the program in a better position than when we came in. That team was really tight knit.

What's your take on what's going in the WR room right now? Is there a huge divide between the Offense and the Defense? I'm assuming the defense is sick of playing lights out and only mustering 7 wins.

What's your take on what's going in the WR room right now? Is there a huge divide between the Offense and the Defense? I'm assuming the defense is sick of playing lights out and only mustering 7 wins.
Rather not dive into that much right now but it’s a championship caliber defense so I’m sure they’re frustrated

Advertisement
Rather not dive into that much right now but it’s a championship caliber defense so I’m sure they’re frustrated

I'm sure we would all love to hear from someone that's been in the WR room here before, but I understand why you might be hesitant.

Such a fun night and season as a whole. Sucked that we had that losing skid but we definitely finished the right way and put the program in a better position than when we came in. That team was really tight knit.

Thanks for adding to the thread. Really seemed like things were heading in the right direction after that night.

Advertisement
Back