What we need...

HurricaneU

American Patriot
Is this guy...

RackMultipart.19810.0_display_image.jpg

with the authority and resources to do this...

13654201871040660311.GIF

so we can get back to this...

547.gif

Make it happen BoT. The opportunity costs only increase with every day and every dollar.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agreed! I just hope we aren't wishing for the impossible.

Its the admisistration! why do you think nobody wants to coach here and we had to hire shannon and golden!?

[video=youtube_share;WMi4g_e08Eo]http://youtu.be/WMi4g_e08Eo[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agreed HurricaneU. I want a coach who would bring is back to being feared on the field. Someone who would make our future teams like those of the 86-91 and 2000-2004 teams. Where teams HATED seeing us on the schedule and feared it even more when the game was in Miami.

This soft *** bs on defense needs to go. With all the weapons we have on offense, we should be scoring 30+/game.

Advertisement
Like everything else, as long as noise is being made on the boards and social media, eventually the bobbleheads in established media - the papers, radio mopes, etc. will begin talking about Butch.

At first, you will see the usual BS about "no way Butch will be back" because that's the line everyone has been feeding on for a decade.

But eventually that will turn into "could Butch come back?" And once that happens, all bets are off in my opinion.

Like everything else, as long as noise is being made on the boards and social media, eventually the bobbleheads in established media - the papers, radio mopes, etc. will begin talking about Butch.

At first, you will see the usual BS about "no way Butch will be back" because that's the line everyone has been feeding on for a decade.

But eventually that will turn into "could Butch come back?" And once that happens, all bets are off in my opinion.

Spot on. IMO, there was some of this buildup last year culminating in the Butch quote where he said he'd love an opportunity to come back.

IMO A Bring Butch Back banner is a good idea at this point. I think it helps start that momentum by being so blatant and straight forward. One would hope that it would start to pick up mainstream momentum and at least become an unavoidable option that UM has to explore once we can this soft-shouldered *** burglar.

Advertisement
Louisville brought back Petrino, its only right that we bring back Butch. That would be awesome.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back