What We NEED

Can someone translate OP’s message for me, I don’t speak drool.
look what i can do mad tv GIF

Advertisement
Well, Numbass - I figured since you had no tint of a sense of humor - it would confuse you beyond elemental comprehension.

It's like asking for all dumbasses to raise their hands.

Mission accomplished.:cool:
Hey, man, I have no problem with you, but don't be mad at me if I didn't find it funny at all. I don't need to call you names or all of that, but... your post...
16sp.gif

Sorry man.... maybe next time. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
Can someone translate OP’s message for me, I don’t speak drool.

dakjfhlkajhlkjhlkb, a;kfjlakjlkefj;alkjfwelfawlk;ewfj;al. alkf;adlkj;alkjg;gha;jreka; dsjdsjsjdsfjdsfjsdfjsdfjsfdjsdfjsdfjsdfjsdfjsfdjfsdsdjsdjfsdjsdfjsdfjdsfjsdfjsdfj, "kfjldfjkdalkfjd;lkgjlkgaj;gkejlkeaj;ger."

eieieieieieieieieiei, dsdsdsddsdsddssdsd.

Advertisement
Well, Numbass - I figured since you had no tint of a sense of humor - it would confuse you beyond elemental comprehension.

It's like asking for all dumbasses to raise their hands.

Mission accomplished.:cool:

Do you even know what deadass mean?? It means he thought ur post was funny.

Smh.

Do you even know what deadass mean?? It means he thought ur post was funny.

Smh.

Deadass, Numbass. We're ALL just having fun . . . (except a handful here - to remain unnamed - who have no sense of humor whatsoever).

You'll know them - the ones who NEVER get invited to any parties - and never EVER get second dates.

They don't find anything funny. Two-year-olds find farts funny - but not a handful here. It speaks of their level of maturity and their ability to grasp any aspect of humor.

Monte Python would put them into a coma.

It's threads like this that really make you consider that interesting stat about wins and losses.

Dead! But y did I go back in hopes to find the “interesting stat” for the 3rd time. Checked the definition of insanity, and like I assumed......my photo was there. Lol

Advertisement
Dead! But y did I go back in hopes to find the “interesting stat” for the 3rd time. Checked the definition of insanity, and like I assumed......my photo was there. Lol
You'd think sooner or later he'd have sobered up and added the link, but no.

Some of our players seem to - it keeps popping up.

If you gotta force yourself on a woman - well - you're severely lacking in a number of categories.
It's funny you think that's a phenomenon limited to a few former UM players. Don't Google Baylor football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back