What was the scoop on why we passed on Eli Rogers?

Advertisement
was committed along with teddy under shannon, but left with teddy to louisville once shannon got canned

Advertisement
I thought it had something to do with him stealing stuff from a camp. Maybe that's someone else I'm thinking of.

Advertisement
If I remember correctly it was Saloman & some other kid who got caught stealing at the University of Georgia during a camp.

Since no one else has the balls to say it, Bridgewater and Rogers both are racists and wanted to play for a black coach! Hence why when Shannons sorry *** got fired they ran into C. Strongs arms! I believe that one of them even stated that they wanted to play for a black coach! Could you imagine if a white player would have said that they wanted to play for a white coach? **** have no fury!

Advertisement
Since no one else has the balls to say it, Bridgewater and Rogers both are racists and wanted to play for a black coach! Hence why when Shannons sorry *** got fired they ran into C. Strongs arms! I believe that one of them even stated that they wanted to play for a black coach! Could you imagine if a white player would have said that they wanted to play for a white coach? **** have no fury!

Welcome to everyone's ignore list

so what if they wanted to play for a black coach ******!! how many black head coaches in power five schools, or just d-1? but that wasn't the reason it was the way all those other northwesthern players was being treated is why they really left. shannon had all that talent but could not get top coaches to elevate those guys talent, and that's is how um went down from there. but to come on here with that race crap.... dude keep it to your self because i was born and raise in miami and i know what racism is and that is not it.

Advertisement
My understanding is that them boys from the West were in Bridgewater and Rogers ear about the NCAA sniffing around.

He stole Patrick petersons watch out of his locker at lsu when his 7 on 7 team visited there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridgewater and Rogers both are racists and wanted to play for a black coach! Hence why when Shannons sorry *** got fired they ran into C. Strongs arms! I believe that one of them even stated that they wanted to play for a black coach!

LOL...actually, no. Teddy could've went to UF, but Muschamp tried dat man for a WR...unlike Strong, who thought He was a QB from jump.

so what if they wanted to play for a black coach ******!! how many black head coaches in power five schools, or just d-1? but that wasn't the reason it was the way all those other northwesthern players was being treated is why they really left. shannon had all that talent but could not get top coaches to elevate those guys talent, and that's is how um went down from there. but to come on here with that race crap.... dude keep it to your self because i was born and raise in miami and i know what racism is and that is not it.

So it's ok if a white kid comes out and explicitly states he wants to play for a white coach? I mean the kid flat out said he wanted to play for a black coach. I'm not bashing either kid, but that bread needs to be buttered on both sides if that's what you believe.

Advertisement
Back