What uniform will we wear against the Tigers?

Colombie

Junior
Stormtroopers again? White shirt/ Green pants?
Opinions?

(I know, I know, it does not matter what we wear but we have talked about almost everything else about the game the last couple weeks. Time for something new.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
In this thread, I've read "shirt" and "top".

Come on, guys. The thing we wear over our shoulder pads is a "jersey". It's not a top. Your wife wears a top. Football players wear jerseys and pants. Not tops and bottoms. Not shirts.

White jersey
Green pants
Black socks
Let's ******* ride
Who died and made you the uniform terminology ****?

Advertisement
We played there in 05 and 2010. Both times we wore white tops and green pants. 05 black shoes and 2010 white and orange shoes. I’m going to guess it will be that combo unless Clemson wear all purple.

Advertisement

Come on, guys. The thing we wear over our shoulder pads is a "jersey". It's not a top. Your wife wears a top. Football players wear jerseys and pants. Not tops and bottoms. Not shirts.

White jersey
Green pants
Black socks
Let's ******* ride
Listen to the song 'outfit' by Jason Isbell. Pretty much sums up your comment.

White jersey
Green pants
Black socks
Let's ******* ride

Thank you for this post.

I can’t imagine having this conversantIon with my wife: “Hey, what color top should I wear to the game”

It’s a either a jersey or a shirt (if doesn’t go over your shoulder pads).

Unless you are a teenage girl shopping at the Gap, then it’s a top you seek.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back