What UM should've done

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickmorty

Recruit
If Miami really cared about its players and its families it would've asked for special permission from the NCAA to charter 2 or 3 planes and take family memebers to Arkansas with them... but no leave kids and family in the eye of a cat 5.

Advertisement
If Miami really cared about its players and its families it would've asked for special permission from the NCAA to charter 2 or 3 planes and take family memebers to Arkansas with them... but no leave kids and family in the eye of a cat 5.

Do u think logistically before u start typing? So does UM now do that for all athletes or just FB team? If so why just the FB team? Please explain for me

I think they've should've built an ark and used it to get to Arky

Last edited:

A little math here:

It would take more than 2 or 3 planes buddy

Advertisement
This board needs an *****. Turning into the Grassy free board of 2003 and beyond.

Just shut Canesinsight down until after this hurricane is over, please.

these retards dont know how to conduct themselves.

OP has been taking Ls like a champ over in the recruiting section

Advertisement

I thought this fraud porster was in the band already.

Advertisement
Ah just shut the **** up already. The decision was made its FSU week(s).

Deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back