What type of portal team is your school?

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
From the athletic today:

Essentially mentions us both under the “NIL Barons” and “portal enthusiasts” so not sure where he has Miami truly but both work for me

barons (Georgia Alabama)
Enthusiasts (FSU Ole Miss)

The other three
- the desperate portalers (Colorado/atm)
- need based portalers (Michigan)
- portal deniers (Clemson- literally only school mentioned 😂)

Last edited:
Advertisement
From the athletic today:

Essentially mentions us both under the “NIL Barons” and “portal enthusiasts” so not sure where he has Miami truly bjt both work for me

barons (Georgia Alabama)

The other three

Makes sense. CIS has been portal chameleons. Changing on the topic …

Under Manny the portal was great.

Mario portal jag era:, it was unsustainable, no good players were in it and it couldn’t be used to build rosters. Mario da gawd!

12-13io - god save the portal, Camtastic, the post spring waive is our waive!!! Let’s grab everyone!

From the athletic today:

Essentially mentions us both under the “NIL Barons” and “portal enthusiasts” so not sure where he has Miami truly but both work for me

barons (Georgia Alabama)

The other three
Interesting. I had the thought over the weekend of the types of players entering the portal...

1. Bag chasers looking to up what they're getting and are worth it. (Caleb Williams/Jordan Addison)
2. Small school guys looking to move up to P4 (Jared Verse, KJ Osborn, Quincy Roche)
3. Disgruntled P4 guys looking for more snaps elsewhere but aren't good enough for group 1 (CJ Clark)
4. Those not good enough at other programs (Colorado's 2022 roster once Deion got hired)
5. Professional recruits (Bear Alexander, Payton Kirkland)

I think those 5 could get merged into 3 or 4, but I think it allows for everyone who's entered the portal.

Advertisement
Back