What today showed...

Jonnyblaze

Junior
Premium
...is there's no such thing as an ugly win. Ask anyone of the top ten teams today what they would have given to win ugly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This may have been the craziest day in college football i've ever seen

Would have been perfect if the buckeyes ended up losing to Iowa, but hey can't complain when you're ranked 10th and five teams teams ahead of you lose (3 of which had no business losing)

Yup, after we were lambasted nationally about not belonging. It is hilarious to see the deserving top ten teams dropping.

Advertisement
They'll still talk about how we don't deserve to be here

They'll just say everybody else played good teams lulz

let them hype up FSU all they want, that means our win over FSU will be that much better

Games today makes me appreciate our win Thursday A LOT more.

Been trying to tell people you take that W with a SMILE. Normally you dont leave those types of games with all that adversity with a W.

Hope everyone else can appreciate it that much more

Advertisement
Games today makes me appreciate our win Thursday A LOT more.

Been trying to tell people you take that W with a SMILE. Normally you dont leave those types of games with all that adversity with a W.

Hope everyone else can appreciate it that much more

Felt that during the whole UNC game. Whole game was a character test. We failed that test last year against UNC.
This year we didn't.
You guys remember that BC Ed Reed game? We won ugly late against an inferior BC team.
People seem to think that during our championship years we beat everyone 52-0.

You always have these games during the year.
Duke was going to go 300+ but gets hurt early in the 1st quarter. Dorsett goes down. Every safety we have seems to get hurt. Flowers was like a traffic cone. Morris played a horrible game.
And we were on the road in a fairly hostile environment where communication was a serious issue, against a team overachieving, playing its Super Bowl.

And we still won.

That's what championship caliber teams do.

Advertisement
Back