What this Miami team is

firstandcanes

Sophomore
This Miami team is last year's Nebraska. They struggled year one under a new coach, same as we are. They lost close games they should have won, just like we have. They had a set back in wins from the previous year, we're on our way to that. Their fan base was ready to run the new coach out of town, just like most of us want too. This year for them is going much better for them.

Point is you can't judge a team based on one year. I'm sure Richt knew this was going to be a multi year rebuild. Yes he needs to make changes, but as a fan based we have to be patient, this won't be fixed year one. I expect a big jump come year two.

Advertisement
This is the 1999 team mixed with 2015 Nebraska and Saban's first year at Alabama. It's a cornucopia of future excellence.

This Miami team is last year's Nebraska. They struggled year one under a new coach, same as we are. They lost close games they should have won, just like we have. They had a set back in wins from the previous year, we're on our way to that. Their fan base was ready to run the new coach out of town, just like most of us want too. This year for them is going much better for them.

Point is you can't judge a team based on one year. I'm sure Richt knew this was going to be a multi year rebuild. Yes he needs to make changes, but as a fan based we have to be patient, this won't be fixed year one. I expect a big jump come year two.

Agree with you, but good luck preaching that around here. Logic doesn't go far with our fanbase.

Agreed. There's no reason why we aren't last years Nebraska or last years Michigan or this year's Baylor. We could be ******* next years lsu, **** that's exciting. Thank **** we aren't this years miami.

Advertisement
It is the frustration of losing games that were in our hands, such as FSU and ND, and knowing that while we were screwed by the Tobacco Road guys in the UNC game, we did nothing to help ourselves in a game we should have won at home.

We can be better, but the team doesn't know how to close the deal yet.

Don't want Richt fired yet but improvement must be shown in year 2. If things don't get better in year 2 then it's a corch.

We have a lot of experience watching bad coaching. Our Dline looks like it is well coached. We know what that looks like too. Every coach except Kul needs to be considered expendable now. Mark needs to practice his faith and resist pride.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When we go 7-5 next year what will the narrative be from the Richt fanboys?

Hey we improved by two wins! It's progress!

This is the 1999 team mixed with 2015 Nebraska and Saban's first year at Alabama. It's a cornucopia of future excellence.

Chise, quit using big Yankee words.

Makes you sound uppity - and cornucopia and excellence in the same sentence is just painful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back