What the **** is Going @FSU? You can't make this stuff UP!

Paranos

All-ACC
This made national news wow the media can sensationalize anything. But that aside, even the Flipping FSU mascot's have some goon in them apparently.

Man who portrayed Osceola at FSU killed in gumbo spices argument

Man who portrayed Osceola at FSU killed in gumbo spices argument
Karl Etters, Tallahassee Democrat June 28, 2015

A man who formerly portrayed Osceola at Florida State University was killed in Panama City Beach this week after an argument over gumbo spices at a restaurant there.

Caleb Joshua Halley was stabbed at a seafood restaurant by his coworker 26-year-old Orlando Thompson, who has been arrested on charges of manslaughter by the Panama City Police Department.

According to police reports the two men were arguing over the amount of spice to put into Buddy's Seafood Market gumbo Tuesday where the two men worked.

Thompson armed himself with a wooden board and Halley with a small wooden knife.

Thompson then retreated and returned with a knife, slashing Halley, causing three lacerations across his torso.

Halley, who is from Calhoun County, served as Osceola at FSU from 2004 to 2007, died from his injuries Thursday.

Advertisement
who really cares...... only thing i give a flip about is having Noles kick our -ss 5 years in a row

Advertisement
Feel bad for the young man and his parents. I'll clown kids getting arrested for crab legs and shoe theft, but I can't justify making light of someone dying.

Dude got killed over a gumbo recipe, what the **** does that have to do with us or being a goon?! Terrible, shows whats wrong with this country.

I don't care how empathetic we might be. This made me laugh...

"Thompson armed himself with a wooden board...."

Sucks to be a canes fan. Their trophy is still shining and National Championship highlights in HD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back