What the guy on ESPN just said.....

Later in life you are going to tell people that you put $ towards a "Fire Al banner" and that "Miami got rid of him bc of the banners"
--- and your friends are going to laugh at you and tell you they dont know what is worse ... that you actually spent $ on a banner or that you thought it really mattered

You clearly worry to much about what your friends think. Seek help.

Advertisement
Whose the ESPiN anchor? Heck you can't tell them without a score card these days; after building a montrosity studio and being forced to cut staff because they overpaid for rights fees.

They are just trying to keep their job by blowing Kirk $uckeyestreit, ESPiN's Rachel Maddow equivelent on college football.

AL and BOT and Blake and all of them are chitting on my school.

I don't give a *** about their families. Go somewhere else.

If he was any bit of a man he'd resign & save his wife & kids the trouble. no sympathy for anybody with the last name Golden.

Advertisement
Later in life you are going to tell people that you put $ towards a "Fire Al banner" and that "Miami got rid of him bc of the banners"
--- and your friends are going to laugh at you and tell you they dont know what is worse ... that you actually spent $ on a banner or that you thought it really mattered

This post was upvoted by someone who goes by the handle of "manboy75".

I think that says it all.

As if I wasn't ****ed off enough over this loss, this was the cherry on top of a terrible day

Homeboy on ESPN says "To the fans flying banners, you guys need to stop. Al Golden has a wife and kids......

DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ****. DON'T GO IN A PUBLIC POSITION IF YOU DON'T WANT ATTENTION BROUGHT TO YOURSELF... GOD I HATE THIS COACH, THIS AD, AND THIS INCOMPETENT ADMIN.

And these players have families too, many of them who live in poverty and are relying on them to make it to the next level
so they can eat too.

It is not for them to be subjected to sub-par coaching which will cost them potential earning.

Advertisement
Back