What the guy on ESPN just said.....

Brometheus

Senior
As if I wasn't ****ed off enough over this loss, this was the cherry on top of a terrible day

Homeboy on ESPN says "To the fans flying banners, you guys need to stop. Al Golden has a wife and kids......

DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ****. DON'T GO IN A PUBLIC POSITION IF YOU DON'T WANT ATTENTION BROUGHT TO YOURSELF... GOD I HATE THIS COACH, THIS AD, AND THIS INCOMPETENT ADMIN.

Advertisement
Later in life you are going to tell people that you put $ towards a "Fire Al banner" and that "Miami got rid of him bc of the banners"
--- and your friends are going to laugh at you and tell you they dont know what is worse ... that you actually spent $ on a banner or that you thought it really mattered

Don't need the banners to get rid of Golden, he's done that all by himself & after yesterday, it looks like Blake James is on thin ice as well. Pathetic situation when you think of it; a horrible coach, a light weight AD & a clueless new President....someone needs to take charge. We had so many recruits there yesterday it makes me sick what has happened to this once great program. I'm very sad to say that it isn't "all about the U' anymore.

As if I wasn't ****ed off enough over this loss, this was the cherry on top of a terrible day

Homeboy on ESPN says "To the fans flying banners, you guys need to stop. Al Golden has a wife and kids......

DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ****. DON'T GO IN A PUBLIC POSITION IF YOU DON'T WANT ATTENTION BROUGHT TO YOURSELF... GOD I HATE THIS COACH, THIS AD, AND THIS INCOMPETENT ADMIN.
so do obama......

Advertisement
the anchor does have a point, you have to feel sorry for his kids. they have to go to school everyday and get made fun of because their dad is the worst coach in the history of miami sports.

Golden is a public figure. It's not attacking his family. The buyout $ will work wonders to sooth Mrs G and the kids.... The ESPN anchor needs to get off his high horse.

the anchor does have a point, you have to feel sorry for his kids. they have to go to school everyday and get made fun of because their dad is the worst coach in the history of miami sports.

They can blame their daddy

Bernie Madoff has kids. Saddam Hussein had kids. His wife can avoid reading the news or watching the games, her friends will not say what an incompetent fraud he is.

Advertisement
Bernie Madoff has kids. Saddam Hussein had kids. His wife can avoid reading the news or watching the games, her friends will not say what an incompetent fraud he is.

I hate Al Golden. As a football coach. Have some perspective. Saddam and Madoff? Good lord.

Golden makes millions a year. He has a wife and kids? boo freakin hoo. when you steal money and dont produce this is what happens.

I hate Al Golden. As a football coach. Have some perspective. Saddam and Madoff? Good lord.

It was an outrageous comparison to make the point that having a family doesn't get one a pass. Without being outrageous perhaps I could have used the names Coker, Shannon, and all the other coaches around CFB that were run out of town while producing better results?

So easy for these ******s on the outside to make moral judgements about these banners. They're not the ones being robbed.

Advertisement
Al Golden isn't doing a job that's paying him an annual salary of the normal worker in this country. Al Golden is making an excess of $2.5 million per year. When you're in this type of situation, you have to deal with the added pressure of big time college football. If it's so hard for Golden and his family to deal with, maybe he should resign. Just my .02.

AL GIVES THE GOLDEN FAMILY A BLACK EYE.

Wait, that could be taken for domestic abuse.

Advertisement
***** AG his wife and kids. Our kids have NFL careers and Money at stake. They deserve a better coach and so do the fans. **** that sorry *** ****

I feel sorry for my grandkids. Golden has ****ed me off that I will not pay their tuition to The U now. Oldest just started OSU this year. Imagine that, me writing a frigging check to Cheater u instead of THE U. So ***** his kids. Their daddy is helping destroy THE U. Save your feelings for when they find out "uncle Mark" is their new mommy.

You're right. Madoff doesn't deserve to be grouped with Al and Saddam. He only stolen money from greedy people.(all scam victim have a little larceny in their hearts).

Advertisement
Back