What should CIS invest in?

What should CIS invest in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Users rarely understand what they want. They do understand what bothers them, though. We can start a thread titled "what part of the CIS experience is the biggest pain in your ***?"
Sounds like someone has worked around UX. Good call though.

Advertisement
Users rarely understand what they want. They do understand what bothers them, though. We can start a thread titled "what part of the CIS experience is the biggest pain in your ***?"
A thread with that title might overtake Cribby’s epic thread.

Small NIL DEALS.

Sponsor a 7 on 7 team locally.

Meaning creating your own 7 on 7program. TEAM INSIGHT

We hav a ton of hs coaches on here it could kick off and shouldnt be too crazy of price

@Andrew
There is literally so many good ways to spend this money in NIL and 7v7 teams and legit help the program and we got guys harping about a mobile app.

I'm irked lol.

Advertisement
Small NIL DEALS.

Sponsor a 7 on 7 team locally.

Meaning creating your own 7 on 7program. TEAM INSIGHT

We hav a ton of hs coaches on here it could kick off and shouldnt be too crazy of price

@Andrew
Honestly this is the best idea I’ve seen, hands down. Maybe even better than paying the mods a stipend of the revenue they help create.

But seriously, a 7-7 team is a no brainer! Like, only paying the purely volunteer staff who help steward this invaluable institution would even come close (and I mean really close).

I‘m on board with these ideas, 100%!

Mostly with the 7-7 team tho. We’d have a lot of coaching talent to pull from.

Advertisement
Circling back in here after some thought. With such a big group (I’d like to know how many users on CIS if that’s not top secret info), you aren’t going to appease everyone. There will be dancing and there will be bit@hing. That said. @Andrew a few things to noodle on

1. As I mentioned earlier, an app would provide minimal CX return. I’d bet many on here wouldn’t even download it.

2. NIL deals. We love this team and fans want closer access. Some of these cats are on cameo trying to make a few bucks. I’m sure we can sign say 12 players to have a once a month roundup where we can e-meet and ask questions. Not sure if possible but would be awesome to get a coach on here.

3. The 7 on 7 idea others have raised is very intriguing. Would put CIS name on the map in those circles, give us access to some sf talent on this board, help community and help the Canes. Don’t know how much this would cost. If out of your budget, I’d bet if we put together a CIS Champions Club for posters who want to donate outside the 25 dollar ad free plug, we would rally some decent money. We have power in numbers. I’d be in personally

4. More access to local high school coaches. Love when @Coach Macho talks. Would love a few more. How can we attract a few more?

5. Do we have a large student turnout here? Seems like fans/alumn. Students seem to be around the program/team. How do we invest to attract more student posters.

6. This idea may not be the right time or what you are looking for, but personally I am very passionate about giving back. I like when companies I associate with have a charity/mission. I’m not the only one, but am I the majority or minority? Would be great if CIS had their charity. Something to support a need in Miami?

7. A CIS event. Part of the attraction here is the people and friends made, not just the canes. Perhaps sponsor a once of year event? Mostly benefits the locals but I wonder if people would fly down. Perhaps if done on a home game.

8. Better site content always drives traffic. One idea: Recently, I think it was @Liberty City El would posted a very high level, broad strokes post about the wr unit and the function of each. A lot of posters who lack x and o knowledge I’m sure would appreciate some learning content on positions, schemes etc.

9. No brainer. A steakhouse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Circling back in here after some thought. With such a big group (I’d like to know how many users on CIS if that’s not top secret info), you aren’t going to appease everyone. There will be dancing and there will be bit@hing. That said. @Andrew a few things to noodle on

1. As I mentioned earlier, an app would provide minimal CX return. I’d bet many on here wouldn’t even download it.

2. NIL deals. We love this team and fans want closer access. Some of these cats are on cameo trying to make a few bucks. I’m sure we can sign say 12 players to have a once a month roundup where we can e-meet and ask questions. Not sure if possible but would be awesome to get a coach on here.

3. The 7 on 7 idea others have raised is very intriguing. Would put CIS name on the map in those circles, give us access to some sf talent on this board, help community and help the Canes. Don’t know how much this would cost. If out of your budget, I’d bet if we put together a CIS Champions Club for posters who want to donate outside the 25 dollar ad free plug, we would rally some decent money. We have power in numbers. I’d be in personally

4. More access to local high school coaches. Love when @Coach Macho talks. Would love a few more. How can we attract a few more?

5. Do we have a large student turnout here? Seems like fans/alumn. Students seem to be around the program/team. How do we invest to attract more student posters.

6. This idea may not be the right time or what you are looking for, but personally I am very passionate about giving back. I like when companies I associate with have a charity/mission. I’m not the only one, but am I the majority or minority? Would be great if CIS had their charity. Something to support a need in Miami?

7. A CIS event. Part of the attraction here is the people and friends made, not just the canes. Perhaps sponsor a once of year event? Mostly benefits the locals but I wonder if people would fly down. Perhaps if done on a home game.

8. Better site content always drives traffic. One idea: Recently, I think it was @Liberty City El would posted a very high level, broad strokes post about the wr unit and the function of each. A lot of posters who lack x and o knowledge I’m sure would appreciate some learning content on positions, schemes etc.

9. No brainer. A steakhouse.
Attracting more UM students to the cite is a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back