What should CIS invest in?

What should CIS invest in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Season tickets --- and you can award different posters free tickets every home game based on merit

NIL or pay @Cribby big $

P.S. thank you , brother and I’m not talking about the the info right now . Thank you, you know why . Thank you again .

I’ll hit you up later on.
7BEF0B61-B3A4-4A54-A259-29BFC46A3256.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Users rarely understand what they want. They do understand what bothers them, though. We can start a thread titled "what part of the CIS experience is the biggest pain in your ***?"
I think you'd be opening up a pandora's box with that question. Maudes get ready.

For me though it would be not having a mobile app ;)

Based on a few recent threads, you should add a ”Thunderdome” button.

When 2 posters go at it in a thread, instead of derailing the thread, the poster can click the “Thunderdome” button and request the debate be moved to a separate section (requires the other poster to accept), where only those 2 posters can reply. Once locked, members vote for the winner.

It could be just for fun or have stakes - loser takes “x” number days ban.

Advertisement
Based on a few recent threads, you should add a ”Thunderdome” button.

When 2 posters go at it in a thread, instead of derailing the thread, the poster can click the “Thunderdome” button and request the debate be moved to a separate section (requires the other poster to accept), where only those 2 posters can reply. Once locked, members vote for the winner.

It could be just for fun or have stakes - loser takes “x” number days ban.
thats a great idea. however i wouldn't go near that thread. the arguments people have on this board are of no interest to me. i just love the idea of ejecting them from the thread

Users rarely understand what they want. They do understand what bothers them, though. We can start a thread titled "what part of the CIS experience is the biggest pain in your ***?"

My vote is this:

1643060135454.png

1643060145482.png

We are expecting a big jump in revenue this year while maintaining mostly fixed costs. How should we spend our money?
Without spending a lot of money I would consider some advertising aimed at current UM students. I'm surprised that more UM students don't post or participate here, at least during football season. Some other team boards have whey more student participation. Students know players and are on campus regularly. They have the ability to post info that would be interesting give a different view of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back