What should CIS invest in?

What should CIS invest in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
One inexpensive suggestion for improvement, update the photos on the front page more often.

Gamedays are big days for ad revenue. How would a Discord do anything other than take users from our site?

I love hearing you talk numbers.

😍
Don’t fall for it, @Andrew. It’s an Alternative News Network rainbow trap.

1DBAF119-98C4-45D5-8BC0-F3AC69AACC5B.gif

Invest in bags for recruits
A car with UM decals all over it for top poster
Free T-Shirts for top posters

Advertisement
No app, but if you can manage the rest of the four its good. I dont see the need for NIL deals, but it seems like a fun thing.

If the site is getting bigger, you might wanna look into getting extra Mods and maybe paying someone extra money to spend more time looking over everything here. Bigger site = more idiots = more trouble. But thats just a suggestion on my end.

Outside of that, if you keep working on the sites functionality mobile wise, since there are a few bugs here and there, its fine. You can access it fairly quickly, it loads fast and you can use almost everything on here just like on a PC.

Its a good website and the 25 bucks are well spent for free ads. And no, Andrew didnt pay me to say this.

Edit: Regarding "paid staff", I'd actually be in favor of paying them a percentage of what the overall revenue of the website is, contrary to paying them a fixed amount. But again, just a suggestion, not an angry german hitting the hammer on the table and screaming "DO IT OR I WILL KILL YOU WIZ SAUERKRAUT AND SCHNITZEL".
SCHNITZEL LOLOLOL EPIC 🙌

CIS Player of The Week NIL

You guys would be pioneers as far as I know. Are there any other fan message boards out there doing NIL deals?

Advertisement
NIL or pay @Cribby big $

P.S. thank you , brother and I’m not talking about the the info right now . Thank you, you know why . Thank you again .

I’ll hit you up later on.

Advertisement
I am surprised no one wants a mobile app

You should have let us vote for 2 things.

Reminds me of that old SNL Steve Martin bit about his wish for Christmas, and how it starts out with one simple thing, and then devolves into a bunch of other stuff.

Advertisement
We don't have any ownership steak in the WEZ and nor do we make any revenue from that site. It's basically just a cost on our income statement.

Now "steak ownership" is something I could support...just make sure that Brock is not involved...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back