What should CIS invest in?

What should CIS invest in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These ads are so overwhelming I’m about to pay the $25…

I liked the series CIS would do with the top 15 recruits every month and the post game play-by-play breakdowns

Advertisement
I think DBC should be brought on staph to write occasional articles and such. Problem is he has risen in stature to the point where he would probably be two expensive.

Last edited:
Junk bonds
This is not an official recommendation, but I was going to say crypto. Junk is now called high yield, btw. It’s a nice marketing ploy since junk sounds like it truly is…not investment grade bonds.

Advertisement
Quick question, would advertising be trying to get this place more out in the open? I don’t know if going more mainstream will be beneficial as it will create more politically correctness and judging by the content on here, some of the users may revolt.

So please do not try to expand the user base by advertising. Stumbling across this place is one of the better finds in life, like a random hole in the wall sushi place that is reasonably priced or an extremely hot chick who doesn’t realize how hot she really is. (If this place becomes mainstream, I can’t say any of that!)

In the same breath, does NIL require the advertising element or can the site just pay someone to be a sponsor but not try to leverage that for more public consumption? Just think about what you are asking for is all I ask.

Advertisement
I voted NIL. But I use Firefox with pop-up blocker and ad blocker. I don't see anything anyhow.

Ronald Reagan told me you are to take that money and invest it back into your business, preferably, your employees.

And, to continue in this tradition, you will do none of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gamedays are big days for ad revenue. How would a Discord do anything other than take users from our site?
If you implement a live chat feature for the game day discussion thread a lot more people will be active because the experience will be much better. I’m not saying add discord. Have you ever used discord? I’m saying implement something like that into this website strictly for live events like game day. And I’m sure there are ways to make the ads cycle after a certain amount of time since it wouldn’t be page clicks and page refreshes every 10 seconds

No app, but if you can manage the rest of the four its good. I dont see the need for NIL deals, but it seems like a fun thing.

If the site is getting bigger, you might wanna look into getting extra Mods and maybe paying someone extra money to spend more time looking over everything here. Bigger site = more idiots = more trouble. But thats just a suggestion on my end.

Outside of that, if you keep working on the sites functionality mobile wise, since there are a few bugs here and there, its fine. You can access it fairly quickly, it loads fast and you can use almost everything on here just like on a PC.

Its a good website and the 25 bucks are well spent for free ads. And no, Andrew didnt pay me to say this.

Edit: Regarding "paid staff", I'd actually be in favor of paying them a percentage of what the overall revenue of the website is, contrary to paying them a fixed amount. But again, just a suggestion, not an angry german hitting the hammer on the table and screaming "DO IT OR I WILL KILL YOU WIZ SAUERKRAUT AND SCHNITZEL".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back