What position does Gray play for us this Fall?

Advertisement
He said Gray should be used like Byron Marshall. Idk how that happens when we don't run the same offense or anything similar.

Lol so we run Oregon's offense now huh?

Should play the Byron Marshall role with a lot more carries, slot back

We don't need to run oregon's offense to get him the ball in space
This maybe the dumbest thing I ever read on here please don't quote me again

The bench unless he's moved to WR. Providing we are injury free Yearby, Walton, and Gus will eat up all the carries.

Advertisement
LMAO.. fellas, this staff NEVER had intentions on playing Chocolate anywhere except in the backfield... The receiver talk has ALWAYS been message board talk... They absolutely LOVE Gray... hence your rumors of Gus thinking about leaving after the bowl game... Don't be surprised if Tray is higher on the 2 deep than you all think come august

Advertisement
LMAO.. fellas, this staff NEVER had intentions on playing Chocolate anywhere except in the backfield... The receiver talk has ALWAYS been message board talk... They absolutely LOVE Gray... hence your rumors of Gus thinking about leaving after the bowl game... Don't be surprised if Tray is higher on the 2 deep than you all think come august
I'm on record saying last year he's the best back on the team not named duke. He's not a burner but he's got great feet above average vision and good size he's serviceable until we recruit another 5 star tailback.

Kid doesn't have a career here at RB. I'm hearing the staff is excited about Matt Golden stepping into an expanded Ronald Regula role and getting at least 10-15 touches per game. Simply not enough footballs to go around to get Chocolate involved in the running game.

Thought he'd move to a more WR-based role - like an oversized Dexter Mccluster - but guess not.

Lol don't get mad. I'm trying to interpret your dumb comment because it doesn't make any sense. We aren't a spread team or an option team, therefore Gray will never be used like Byron Marshall was you idiot. Idk why you people think we are just going to magically start running the Wildcat with Trayone Gray. We used it last year about 10 times with Duke and if I recall a couple with Coley. We have a pro offense. Stop living in this fantasy world that we are going to be this up-tempo spread offense. We aren't going to use Gray any other way then besides a RB or maybe Returns.

He said Gray should be used like Byron Marshall. Idk how that happens when we don't run the same offense or anything similar.

Lol so we run Oregon's offense now huh?

Should play the Byron Marshall role with a lot more carries, slot back

We don't need to run oregon's offense to get him the ball in space
This maybe the dumbest thing I ever read on here please don't quote me again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back