What period of time was more fun...

Consigliere

All-American
A. Richt resigning to Manny being hired as HC.

or

B. Right now (as in this moment).

Granted one period of time was longer than the other.

Advertisement
It seemed glorious when Richt resigned.

We were finally getting rid of a coRch who Georgia fired and who we never should have hired.

In retrospect, I shouldn’t have counted on them to make a good replacement hire.

Thought it was a blessing when Richt resigned. Manny was gone, then Diaz Sr got involved. I have no inside info at all, but I am sure Daddy got talking to high ups in the system and paved the way. What a complete sh*t show

Thought it was a blessing when Richt resigned. Manny was gone, then Diaz Sr got involved. I have no inside info at all, but I am sure Daddy got talking to high ups in the system and paved the way. What a complete sh*t show

I really doubt that Manny, Sr. had any say in his son's hiring... A lot of posters on this board overestimate his influence. The truth is he's a washed up local politician with pretty much no sway beyond what any other successful local lawyer would have.

The responsibility for hiring Manny, Jr. in the span of 4 hours rests solely on Blake James -- his hands weren't tied.

I really doubt that Manny, Sr. had any say in his son's hiring... A lot of posters on this board overestimate his influence. The truth is he's a washed up local politician with pretty much no sway beyond what any other successful local lawyer would have.

The responsibility for hiring Manny, Jr. in the span of 4 hours rests solely on Blake James -- his hands weren't tied.

Could very well be true

Advertisement

I guess we’ll have to wait until the book comes out for the answers to this one. JimMartz gonna write “The Decade of Demise, the End of Miami Football”.

My root canal. The Richt retirement bliss was shortlived because the bozo AD didnt interview anyone before hiring and overpaying Manolo. This “joy” was compounded when we all learned that, out of the goodness of his heart, Richt left a shytload of money on the table for UM. Then Blake wasn’t immediately let go, which told most of us all we needed to know about the state of UM athletics. Which brings us to today.

Advertisement
The time rickety retired was pure ecstasy for the few hours it lasted..I haven’t been that pumped about the program in a while. Was thinking of all the possibilities and just few short hours later the little dip sh*t flake killed our hopes and dreams..

I still can't believe Manny decided to run an old *** offense even though that's exactly what plagued Richt's tenure. Unbelievably low-IQ Head Corch.

Agree with @Cane_Mutiny - this had nothing to do with Manny Sr. As a matter of fact, I’d guess the new CIS/Barry Jackson unintentional alliance yields more influence now that every move the admin is making seems to be trying to win the PR game and appease a portion of the fan base.

Advertisement
I still can't believe Manny decided to run an old *** offense even though that's exactly what plagued Richt's tenure. Unbelievably low-IQ Head Corch.
I'm thinking that Manny, being a boot HC, got played by PEnos. PEnos told him look at me, look what I was doing at Bama with that offense...only problem is, PEnos wasn't the OC last season and Manny ate up his mierda about innovation. Contract signed, then the insurgent PEnos proceeded to do WTF he wanted.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Richt is a good guy but past his time. How he stepped away gave me real hope and then Manny was brought back and I came back to reality.

It seemed glorious when Richt resigned.

We were finally getting rid of a coRch who Georgia fired and who we never should have hired.

In retrospect, I shouldn’t have counted on them to make a good replacement hire.

Richt was a good hire, 1st year we went 9-4, 2nd year we went 10-3....his 3rd year he was just mentally done if he swallowed his pride and had the energy and resolve to fix the issues we wouldve been much better off compared to the bs we are dealing with now under Diaz.

or

IncomparableFreeFinch-small.gif

or

I think the period of time of getting raped repeatedly in prison would be more fun than either of your examples

Advertisement
Back