What Pat Narduzzi said about this week's matchup

Advertisement
Pitt defensive coordinator Randy Bates:

"(Van Dyke) is a really mature guy, he’s started three or four games,”
“Every week you see him getting better. And tremendous wide receivers. And I think he’s becoming more and more confident, he throws a great ball. I just see him continuing to get better as he plays more and more. …"

" I would say (the UM receivers) are every bit as good (as the Clemson WRs Pitt just faced). They’re as fast, athletic, have multiple guys who can run by you. Other than the Clemson guys push you off because of size they are just as skilled."

"Manny is running the defense"

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Narduzzi knows that he's facing a team that knows they are 1 loss away from a new head coach.....and based on the evidence of the team fighting like crazy to win games with Diaz as coach, it would appear that our kids love playing for Diaz.

I also noticed how Narduzzi referenced that we "fell into our situation" with TVD now starting....sounds like he's alluding to the fact that as a fellow coach he thinks we're a very dangerous team as each week passes with TVD at the helm

Rhett Lashlee, offensive coordinator, has done a great job.

Kevin Hart Lol GIF by NBA
As bad as he has been we still be putting up points with lots of opening game starters missing.. Imagine what we could do with a better guy.. Missing QB, 2 top RB, multiple OL I think also.. Now some would say the young guys are better but still..

Now Diaz and that ****** *** defense, my gawd someone said we were statiscally worse than Dorito.. Manny always said slick **** back when he was DC about the offense, these are all his guys and they freaking suuuuuuck.. Cant do anything well, rush passer, blitz, tackle, etc.

Advertisement
Narduzzi knows that he's facing a team that knows they are 1 loss away from a new head coach.....and based on the evidence of the team fighting like crazy to win games with Diaz as coach, it would appear that our kids love playing for Diaz.

I also noticed how Narduzzi referenced that we "fell into our situation" with TVD now starting....sounds like he's alluding to the fact that as a fellow coach he thinks we're a very dangerous team as each week passes with TVD at the helm
I think he knows - like we do - that this team has not lived up to their potential. That if they do - b/c of or in spite of Manny - that they can be a dangerous team. Now is that likley... based on what we have seen so far, no. Is it possible...

Narduzzi with a very well done page out of the “I’m going to praise this corching staph so they keep him employed and extend him” playbook.
Won't make a difference come game day.

He won't be able to control the raging hate boner he has for the U. He'll run it up if he can.

Advertisement
The pressure is all on Pitt. Everyone is now picking them to win the ACC. They are favored by 9 and coming off a huge high from the Clemson game. LETS GO CANES!

Pitt defensive coordinator Randy Bates:

"(Van Dyke) is a really mature guy, he’s started three or four games,”
“Every week you see him getting better. And tremendous wide receivers. And I think he’s becoming more and more confident, he throws a great ball. I just see him continuing to get better as he plays more and more. …"

" I would say (the UM receivers) are every bit as good (as the Clemson WRs Pitt just faced). They’re as fast, athletic, have multiple guys who can run by you. Other than the Clemson guys push you off because of size they are just as skilled."
This is what interviews sound like when a coaching staff bothers to watch their opponents previous games.

Advertisement
A lot of coach speak, but the thing I find interesting is that Narduzzi refers to Manny by his first name? Do they have some type of former relationship? Does Narduzzi do this for everyone? I can't see Manny doing an interview saying 'Pat does...'.
The coaching fraternity is small. All the coaches in the ACC know each other.

Never knew Pat was a liar. You can’t trust him. He said Manny is coaching his tail off🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 Jesus Christ
Well, it's true. It doesn't mean Manny is a great coach. It means Manny is doing everything in his power to keep his job which he should have been doing day 1. He was arrogant and complacent for a guy with zero HC experience. He sees the writing on the wall and is trying to erase it.

Advertisement
Back