What other team boards are you on

I am on a Spurs and Cowboys board, both of which I visit. However, this is the only board I ever post on and spend the majority of my "board time" here.

Advertisement
I started at a local sports radio station board in mid 1990s. I meet a core group of guys who were regular callers to sports radio. We all traveled a lot so we're played with dim-witted hosts at stations across the USA. A few of us were regulars as Rome went national. As time passed I played less and read more. Now, I visit Shadow's board, the WEZ and here regularly. But, every once and a while I call a random station and.........

Not to hijack your thread Cribby, but for those that posted on Grassy back in the day, what username did you all post under back then if it was different than the one you post under here? Would like to see if I recognize anyone from The Lounge.

My old Grassy username was WPBCane

It's all good. I had screen name on grassy but never posted, mostly canesport back then and Caneinsider after that

I remember that name. I started on grassy back in 1997 and was loyal for a long time until it all went to ****. I was never a member Ferman's hole.

I'm mainly here now, only check Shadow's board from time to time.

For other teams, i check the Phins board on finsheaven and i browse scout and 247 sites when i'm looking for inside fantasy info and injury reports.

Advertisement
Im a sox fan too never go on their sites, i go on LSU sites family is from baton rouge so i check on them, still dreading the hanley and panda signings, hopefully price produces for us this year, we have one of the best outfield in the league

Im a sox fan too never go on their sites, i go on LSU sites family is from baton rouge so i check on them, still dreading the hanley and panda signings, hopefully price produces for us this year, we have one of the best outfield in the league

I hated both signings too

footballsfuture.com

Best place to talk NFL football online but most of the crap that's allowed on here doesn't fly on there.

Advertisement

You don't really believe the Sox have a good OF do you? They might have the worst one in the division, Hanley Ramirez is putrid, Bradley needs to prove he can finally stay and Betts is good but not great

You don't really believe the Sox have a good OF do you? They might have the worst one in the division, Hanley Ramirez is putrid, Bradley needs to prove he can finally stay and Betts is good but not great

Betts, castillo, and bradley, bradley took off at the end of the year, they moving hanley to first from what im hearing, defensively a very strong outfield

Betts, castillo, and bradley, bradley took off at the end of the year, they moving hanley to first from what im hearing, defensively a very strong outfield

Not alot of offense out there though

Advertisement

A lot of unproven offense but the ability is there, castillo and bradley need to be consistent offensively, bradley had a strong finish last year, and castillo showed flashes with the limited time he was out there, putting hanley out there was a fail

I hated both signings too

Panda shows up in the post season but thats about it the regular season hes trash, hanley is lazy as ****, i also follow the marlins and what he did here his last years here were horrible

A lot of unproven offense but the ability is there, castillo and bradley need to be consistent offensively, bradley had a strong finish last year, and castillo showed flashes with the limited time he was out there, putting hanley out there was a fail

Agree. The offense was actually raking towards the middle end of the season . Betts and Xander are future stars, and we arguably have the best farm system right now , it's loaded .

I just can't believe we went into last year with that garbage pitching staff, we at least have an ace now but we over payed.

The lineup looks good on paper , Petey and Papi got to stay healthy , because you know Ramirez won't.

Advertisement

Agree. The offense was actually raking towards the middle end of the season . Betts and Xander are future stars, and we arguably have the best farm system right now , it's loaded .

I just can't believe we went into last year with that garbage pitching staff, we at least have an ace now but we over payed.

The lineup looks good on paper , Petey and Papi got to stay healthy , because you know Ramirez won't.

Not getting lester was a blow we tried to win with a bunch of 2s and 3s hoping the offense takes off smh

Miley and porcello were trash, and bucholtz again couldnt do shtt hope we win one more for big papi

I'm a Redskins and Braves fan, but don't post on their boards. I do go to OperationSports and troll the CFB forums there a few times a week. They always bite.

Advertisement
Back